All-Star Cheerleading Bloopers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can you post a link?
ugh, i wanna see it!! :p
I want to see it really badly!!! Is there an unprivate video?
i really hope the video goes un-private. i'd love to see this act of awesomeness. haha.

i'll try to find a video from someone & post it! i'd say to friend this facebook but this girl is like 12 soo having a bunch of strangers add her may freak her out a bit hahaa.

That fall looked bad, glad she's okay... also your team has insane tumble! Especially in the beginning :) ... I still can't get over how that boy just ran onto the mat hahaha Good thinking way to think on your toes for the pyramid! <3
And btw I LOVE YOUR ROUTINE! So much energy, it's awesome!

yeah we're glad too she just got the wind knocked out of her & that has never happened before (& will never happen again..) the group was unable to warm up together soo yeah. we couldn't either! it was actually really funny because at practice that guy will (jokingly) make his own spot & be like i'm on the team guys & then after this he was like see i told you i was on the team!

thank you soo much! this is the 1st year our gym has had this team & tumbling happened to be our strongest area so we really tried to show that in the opening/tumbling section. i LOVE performing this routine the energy just comes with it its so much fun & thank you its awesomeness comes from our awesome coaches:)

yeah we're glad too she just got the wind knocked out of her & that has never happened before (& will never happen again..) the group was unable to warm up together soo yeah. we couldn't either! it was actually really funny because at practice that guy will (jokingly) make his own spot & be like i'm on the team guys & then after this he was like see i told you i was on the team!

thank you soo much! this is the 1st year our gym has had this team & tumbling happened to be our strongest area so we really tried to show that in the opening/tumbling section. i LOVE performing this routine the energy just comes with it its so much fun & thank you its awesomeness comes from our awesome coaches:)
Couldn't agree more! the energy is what makes us.... us :) couldn't do it without our coaches who give us all the heart and inspire us to perform our junior hearts out. <3

Wow! Kudos to the guy that stepped in. I probably would've done the same thing, especially if I KNEW you weren't an experienced flyer and not originally in that stunt. Safety FIRST, trophy second!

a video of U.S. Spirit is on youtube under SHIMMER.MOV
not sure if there's another up anywhere :\

nooo they're talking about they want to see the video from sunday with you flying & ant stepping in. i already attached the u.s. spirit one steph had on youtube. i attached the one from carsons fb too thinking it was unprivate but its not i'm looking around.

I was just thinking about this thread and how I would love to actually see the video. Searched it out and the video plays now.
That was amazing, and definately a video that if I had any parts in that routine I would make sure to keep! That is team work, way to keep going!!

I was just thinking about this thread and how I would love to actually see the video. Searched it out and the video plays now.
That was amazing, and definately a video that if I had any parts in that routine I would make sure to keep! That is team work, way to keep going!!

That's weird, I still can't see the video :(

thank you so much! i have no idea how you were able to see the video though hahaa but im glad you were able to!

I'm glad she wasnt really hurt and just got the wind knocked out of her. And I would have done the same thing as you did in that situation and just jumped in to save the pyramid.

Back