All-Star Cheerleading Bloopers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it worked for me once i logged in to facebook on another tab.

seriously, thats amazing. ive considered jumping into base a basket when the other base went missing on the other side of the floor.......
but we wouldnt have had a backspot for a toss. and thats illegal. soo.

but anyways, good job :)

At a showcase at my old gym, I was doing a roundoff back handspring and I undercut so much on my back handspring that I faceplanted.

I talked about this on an old thread somewhere or maybe on the old boards..who knows, but when I was point dancer there was this part where I C-rolled front and everyone in the first 3 rows C-rolled back and um I was clearly dead front and center and guess who didn't get up from her C-roll?! :oops: Haha I tried getting back up and somehow my foot was caught or something and I plopped right back down on my butt and then became a few counts behind in the dance haha There was action shots of it and everything, clearly the photographer was expecting great action shots when I got up..but I guess he/she still thought I'd purchase a picture of me chillen on my butt while everyone danced around me. Haha Oh I forgot to mention this was on a stage to make it even better. My coaches teased me forever about it saying like don't forget to warm up that C-roll or make sure you stick that C-roll before I'd take the floor haha goodtimes.

I have a funny ish one only bc she wasnt hurt. In our running tumbling last year a girl did her ro bhs tuck and busted on her face! Instantly everyone gasped thinking she was hurt but she got up and kept going like it was nbd.

did anyone manage to find an un-private video?
i wwaana see! glad shes ok though!!!!
Ah I really want to see that video!

that video is unprivate but as @AllstarObsession said i think you have to log into your facebook because the girl whos facebook it is is completely unprivate so i dont know why it wasn't working when embeded here but try logging in on another tab like she did? i don't know i'm sorry!

that video is unprivate but as @AllstarObsession said i think you have to log into your facebook because the girl whos facebook it is is completely unprivate so i dont know why it wasn't working when embeded here but try logging in on another tab like she did? i don't know i'm sorry!

Could you post a link to the video? The embeded one still doesn't work, even when I log in on facebook.

I still can't see it :( I logged in and neither the embedded video or the link worked

I still can't see it :( I logged in and neither the embedded video or the link worked

ugh that's so annoying since the girls profile is open.. i just went on my moms fb to see if it works since she's not friends with her & it did. try searching carson allsteadt (her picture is her in a bow & arrow) & go to her videos the title is "xtreme cheer ct j3 spirit elite competition"

ugh that's so annoying since the girls profile is open.. i just went on my moms fb to see if it works since she's not friends with her & it did. try searching carson allsteadt (her picture is her in a bow & arrow) & go to her videos the title is "xtreme cheer ct j3 spirit elite competition"
Her profile's showing up private for me.

her profile doesn't have to be private, just the video. tell her to go to the video and click edit video, and change the privacy to everyone, not just friends, or friends of friends. that way her profile is still private but we can still watch the video

her profile doesn't have to be private, just the video. tell her to go to the video and click edit video, and change the privacy to everyone, not just friends, or friends of friends. that way her profile is still private but we can still watch the video

okayy. just messaged her (don't have her number she's like 11 ahaha) soo hopefully she makes it unprivate.

Back