All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2wn8cpc.jpg

I am gone for like six hours and ya'll are still talking about SMOED like they are the only ones who do stuff like this... yes it is rude and immature but remember these are teenagers...... like this is something new haha:banghead: :chillpill::deadhorse:

Omg can we please just stop talking about SMOED? Yes they hit, yes Kyle was being really cocky and rude, yes some girls posted a selfie with BSB, it's all in the past now. Let's talk about something else. Anyone up for a good story about a bridge? Anything?

Sorry I'm really cranky after the large senior coed level 5 division. Not who one(Congrats Coed Elite btw!) just of how poorly it was held. Schedule way behind, live stream failing, people getting injuries everywhere, USASF not setting the mats up properly and having people hurt themselves! Oh wait maybe I just don't like USASF's comp this year..... Honestly this year was probably my worst worlds.

YES let us talk about the injuries and how scary/sad/confusing it was (get better soon, wishing these people the best) but this amount of concussions/broken bones is not good for our sport and needs to be taken more seriously! It is NOT something that "makes us a sport because the NFL doesn't even have that many season injuries" *cough cough twitter posts* I know freak accidents happen and a number of injuries are unavoidable but I'm so confused?? This didn't seem normal? To be honest most of the injuries I saw on videos looked like the athletes had the skills they were throwing !!sad and WRONG when you see the opposite!! but what do YOU guys think? I'm surprised this isn't a louder discussion. THIS kind of stuff is what is important to cheer not SMOED drama/etc. (humorous and entertaining for a while though haha)

What I don't understand is why kids want to spend their few remaining hours as a complete team venting on Twitter?! Shouldn't you be enjoying every second of being crowned world champs with your team instead of talking / arguing online with people you probably don't even know from Adam?

What I don't understand is why kids want to spend their few remaining hours as a complete team venting on Twitter?! Shouldn't you be enjoying every second of being crowned world champs with your team instead of talking / arguing online with people you probably don't even know from Adam?
:shimmy:

Appreciation post!!!!!

I don't care if our Australian squads don't place first because in our eyes just to place in the top 20 out 60 something squads is phenomenal!

We usually place around the 15th mark but this year we've place 7th through to 10th (across the divisions not all in one) we've place top 20, top 15 and even top 5 with a four place win! We where repeated in not only cheer but Pom, lyrical, jazz AND hip hop! Plus our strong representation at ICU. There is no way that these young athletes did anything but amazing! And we continue to improve and continue to work our way up to the stand of American squads!

Back