All-Star Cheerlebrity Numbers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I find this so sad. I mean, these teens are stalked and have zero privacy... They are held to be perfect, nice, and to always do everything right. They can't even be normal teens! They can't walk around competitions and just have fun. Every 10 seconds they are asked for a picture, an autograph, and more. Sometimes these athletes can't even have TEAM time, personal time, time to cope or celebrate. What if a cheerleb busts? They get blasted. If a cheerleb doesn't say yes to a fan? They're called rude. If a cheerleb's stunt falls? Fans "lose respect"

I just don't understand. I truly feel for any/all athletes who are considered "cheerlebs". I'm truly sorry if this is you. Social media has drastically affected the popularity of these cheerleaders....

Just my thoughts

I honestly think that this is terrible, I'd be really upset if I couldn't even use my phone because it was being blown up by people who I didn't even know, basically harassing me. We have to remember that cheerlebrities are people too, most of them are also minors. These are just kids trying to live their lives.

Back