OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm a 22 year old who's really just hoping to get a real grown up job for Christmas, but I realize that's not something Santa and his elves have control over. So instead:

- A nice frame for my diploma since it's still sitting in the package it was shipped in
- new, sturdy jewelry for my triple forward helix piercing (all the gems broke off of the studs I have in now..)
- snowboarding stuff (socks, a new hat, get my board waxed, etc)
- books and books and some more books
- spending money for moving out, workout clothes, lift tickets for snowboarding, movies with friends, whatevs.

Question about the Sorel boots for all of you who want them....which style would you recommend for a CP13? Something she could actually wear to school. There are too many to choose from!!!

Joan of Arctic and Tofino are the ones mine likes (she's 12). It's very cold and snowy here, so I'm looking for higher than ankle boots, warm, waterproof, and cute. She'll definitely get a lot of wear out of them.

CP11 has a Wanelo page dedicated to this. Let me see if I can post a link...

http://wanelo.com/woodlandselitereagan/collections/christmas-and-b-day-ideas

For me--
Spa (massage) gift card
Sephora gift card
White House black market GC
Louis Vuitton clutch (dream)
Real perfume

Lol, looks like you better get her that scarf!

(and I'll take your whole list! Which reminds me, I still have my massage gift card from last year to use.)

my mom and I have my christmas list figured out already. i'm getting a 11 inch macbook air, (my last one broke:( ) the naked 2 palette, and a nice set of makeup brushes. i'm 15 btw.

I forgot to mention (all of the scarf mentions reminded me) that I'm getting all of my little girl cousins monogrammed chevron scarves... they're 12, 10, 9, 9, and 8.... (one is actually my niece)... I found them for 2 for 15, and they're being monogrammed for really cheap by kids at the HS where my mom teaches

I'm debating taking my 9 year old niece to the American Girl Doll store as a Christmas present...but I don't know if she's too old? She got a doll last year, but honestly poor Addy has gone AWOL....so I think she's over it.

I'm also considering getting her Beats headphones but I feel like shes too young and will break them .... 9 is a difficult age.

I forgot to mention (all of the scarf mentions reminded me) that I'm getting all of my little girl cousins monogrammed chevron scarves... they're 12, 10, 9, 9, and 8.... (one is actually my niece)... I found them for 2 for 15, and they're being monogrammed for really cheap by kids at the HS where my mom teaches

I'm debating taking my 9 year old niece to the American Girl Doll store as a Christmas present...but I don't know if she's too old? She got a doll last year, but honestly poor Addy has gone AWOL....so I think she's over it.

I'm also considering getting her Beats headphones but I feel like shes too young and will break them .... 9 is a difficult age.

Beats weren't the "popular" headphones a few years back, but when my girls were that young we bought them ipods and other types of expensive electronics. They were very good at taking care of them. Probably depends on the kid.

Beats weren't the "popular" headphones a few years back, but when my girls were that young we bought them ipods and other types of expensive electronics. They were very good at taking care of them. Probably depends on the kid.

She's had two iPad mini's...and has broken both of them (they have warranties). She breaks every headphone set that she gets, granted they're all cheap ones. She's lost 3 cell phones...and like I said her AG Addy girl has been AWOL ..... My heart is saying don't buy them for her....but the deals on them are really good

She's an easily distracted, very forgetful child....

Question about the Sorel boots for all of you who want them....which style would you recommend for a CP13? Something she could actually wear to school. There are too many to choose from!!!

I have these ones. But I'm twice her age, and I'm not sure they still sell them. Sorel Tivoli Canvas. I made it through so many winters in MA without proper boots - I'd wear uggs or flats or sneakers and just try and avoid puddles.

ea519bb05df2ac2d0f3a8d374be31970.jpg

I usually try to keep a list on my phone of things the kids might like (so at least some of the gifts can be a surprise), but this year I just don't have much. A few stocking stuffer type things and the big gift is all I've come up with, so hopefully I'll get some ideas here!

CP 16 wants a DSLR camera, so she'll be getting that.

Non-CP 18 says he doesn't want anything. In his words, "I'm not much of a wanter - I'm more of a go-getter." So, we're getting him a GoPro. I think it'll be a good surprise and will be something he'll enjoy.

We got my oldest son a GoPro about 2 years ago for his birthday. It was the best gift ever for him!! He's what you would call an adventurist!! He has a helmet attachment and wears it to snowboard, snorkel, sky dive, cliff dive, and jump off of bridges into rivers.
Not sure what else he uses it for but those are the videos he sends me-LOL!!
It was the best investment for him since his shockproof case for his phone wasn't so shockproof, as we found out, way too many times!! NOT LOL'ing!!!

Here's my short list lol. I'm 24 but still 7 years old at heart. I still ask my parents for a pony every year.
- A Papasan Chair from Pier 1
- Books, books, books (Any Terry Pratchett, Gone Girl, A Casual vacancy, Under the Dome)
- A new pair of sperrys
- This purple Nfinity backpack Nfinity Sparkle Backpack | Team Cheer | girls got game
- All the Nike Pros, a new UA sports bra (work out clothes in general)
- Any scarves (im in love with nautical themes, chevron, and I just bought myself the new nfinity scarf which is super thick and comfy)
- A Jordy Nelson jersey (Go Pack!)

I forgot to mention (all of the scarf mentions reminded me) that I'm getting all of my little girl cousins monogrammed chevron scarves... they're 12, 10, 9, 9, and 8.... (one is actually my niece)... I found them for 2 for 15, and they're being monogrammed for really cheap by kids at the HS where my mom teaches.

This is such a cute and awesome idea!

I have these ones. But I'm twice her age, and I'm not sure they still sell them. Sorel Tivoli Canvas. I made it through so many winters in MA without proper boots - I'd wear uggs or flats or sneakers and just try and avoid puddles.

ea519bb05df2ac2d0f3a8d374be31970.jpg
Those are very cute. I have also looked at the other two suggested. We don't really live anywhere too cold, so I am wondering if she wore these to school would she be 'hot' all day??

These are the ones Idp has asked for
ou2hlj.png

But if someone bought me these, I would die happy...

fa4kfc.png

Those are very cute. I have also looked at the other two suggested. We don't really live anywhere too cold, so I am wondering if she wore these to school would she be 'hot' all day??

I only wear them walking to/from work. I think they'd be a little stiff to wear around all day.

Mine changes when she gets to school. But we do live somewhere very cold, where she physically can't walk to school without good boots (well, she *can* but I'd rather she get there without frostbite).

Can your daughter change shoes at school? Also, if it's not super cold where you are, the ones @Ashley suggested might be more practical - especially if she isn't going to change. The tall ones are pretty uncomfortable for a whole day of wearing.

Mine changes when she gets to school. But we do live somewhere very cold, where she physically can't walk to school without good boots (well, she *can* but I'd rather she get there without frostbite).

Can your daughter change shoes at school? Also, if it's not super cold where you are, the ones @Ashley suggested might be more practical - especially if she isn't going to change. The tall ones are pretty uncomfortable for a whole day of wearing.

Ehhhhh I made it through over 15 or so Massachusetts winters with flats, sneakers, and uggs on less slushy days :p

Latest posts

Back