All-Star Crossovers And Sandbagging

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If the gym initials are CE and the j2 team is RR, that's who we just lost to at NCA. None of us are convinced it was a true level 2 team but not much we can do about it. If they are, then congrats but just not sure.
They are not true level 2 kids lol

There were girls on Miss Silver (that is their worlds team I think) that crossed over to level 2 last season[emoji23]

Their j2 beat my daughters at UCA and then they told us we weren't even good we only won NCA because we were from Texas ... Funny I heard the same thing this year [emoji57]

But hey they are back 2 back j2 summit champs so what do I know.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They are not true level 2 kids lol

There were girls on Miss Silver (that is their worlds team I think) that crossed over to level 2 last season[emoji23]

Their j2 beat my daughters at UCA and then they told us we weren't even good we only won NCA because we were from Texas ... Funny I heard the same thing this year [emoji57]

But hey they are back 2 back j2 summit champs so what do I know.

Yeah, starting with solid one mans and watching their tumbling had us all like :confused: But I hope they enjoy that Triple Crown or whatever they're going for and yet another Summit ring. I'd rather know our true J2 team did excellent both days and did it without help from any other level athlete.

Yeah, starting with solid one mans and watching their tumbling had us all like :confused: But I hope they enjoy that Triple Crown or whatever they're going for and yet another Summit ring. I'd rather know our true J2 team did excellent both days and did it without help from any other level athlete.
Our j2 wasn't in their NCA division but was in their cheersport division and got 2nd to them there with not one higher level athlete on it. Our j2 felt like champions at cheersport with 2nd to them. It's ok our j2s are still the poo.

Our j2 will see them again at the summit and there is no hope but oh well! 2nd to them is champions for everyone else. I'm sure they will clench the "triple crown" this weekend at UCA and get a summit 3 peat lol

Our j2 wasn't in their NCA division but was in their cheersport division and got 2nd to them there with not one higher level athlete on it. Our j2 felt like champions at cheersport with 2nd to them. It's ok our j2s are still the poo.

Our j2 will see them again at the summit and there is no hope but oh well! 2nd to them is champions for everyone else. I'm sure they will clench the "triple crown" this weekend at UCA and get a summit 3 peat lol

All this makes me so mad!! I don't want to spend thousands of dollars to go to The Summit to loose to a bunch of level 5 girls when they are pretending to be level 2 kids

All this makes me so mad!! I don't want to spend thousands of dollars to go to The Summit to loose to a bunch of level 5 girls when they are pretending to be level 2 kids

Well I don't know how many worlds kids are on j2 this year if any at all.

I know they had miss silver kids on level 2 last year.

I know they have kids from their other levels on j2 this year but I'm not sure which one. One of the girls on the j2 this year has 9 jumps to standing back tuck. She is really good! lol but the thing is this isn't just at summit. They have been going every where and will be at UCA this weekend ... They are going for the triple crown. They only brought a couple teams to NCA because the crossover policy but the j2 is one of them.

They are very very talented and I don't think our j2 can add anything to have a chance at beating them and I don't want to take that away from them. They clearly have the routine to win.. And the skills.

Jk ... Maybe if we add these we may have a chance
9a48f115c4ddfbf2b2295c87a0e891db.jpg

I know they have kids from their other levels on j2 this year but I'm not sure which one. One of the girls on the j2 this year has 9 jumps to standing back tuck. She is really good! lol but the thing is this isn't just at summit. They have been going every where and will be at UCA this weekend ... They are going for the triple crown. They only brought a couple teams to NCA because the crossover policy but the j2 is one of them.

They are very very talented and I don't think our j2 can add anything to have a chance at beating them and I don't want to take that away from them. They clearly have the routine to win.. And the skills.

I rather take my kid to Hawaii and call it a day!! Yes, I'm being Salty and we didn't even go to NCA!! lol

SMH. I love seeing unassisted stunts, but the stacking is so obvious.

SMH. I love seeing unassisted stunts, but the stacking is so obvious.

That pic is amazing, but yeah, if you can one man 70+ pounds, I think you might have more than a backhandspring ;/. All these stacking examples are a real case for all these big major awards like the triple crown to only be for level 5. And The Summitt should be renamed The Stackitt - haha :).

Aren't one mans illegal for J2 ?

Aren't one mans illegal for J2 ?
You'd think it would be lol "ok level 2 you can't throw a toe touch basket but you can have one man extensions" lol what in the what

I used to be a cross over from open 4.2 to my worlds team IOAG5 but I based on 5 and for 4.2 I was a flyer/base and tumbled and only 2 of us were cross overs. I only threw standing tucks for level 5.

I know we talk about sandbagging as taking kids from higher teams and using them on lower teams, or dropping higher teams completely to a lower level, but how about gyms that just keep their kids on a youth 2 for example for 2, 3, 4 years in a row without ever advancing the entire team to the next level even though they all may have level 3 or even solid level 4 skills? Wouldn't that be considered sandbagging as well, especially if that same group of youth 2 kids win every or almost every competition season after season? Or are we at a point in cheer where this is just considered strategic and winning in this manner is commendable?

Latest posts

Back