All-Star Discuss Your Usasf Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was very upset with the whole s***show last night.

Steve Peterson needs to resign or be fired. There's no excuse for the same issues to come up over and over.

**Some day all cheerleaders will want to compete at "Varsity Stadium" and won't have any clue what the "Milk House" even was.**
OOOOoooo Steve Peterson if you have pissed off ACEDAD you know you done wrong. Might as well hand in your credentials today. #justsaying

I could write a book on my issues with Usasf especially world's actually. I don't even know where to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if anyone saw my Twitter rant last night calling for Steve to be fired but you would be amazed at how many people (and who) sent me DMs saying that I was right on target but they couldn't even like or RT me for fear of retaliation. It's a real shame, but Steve needs to be removed from running Worlds.

**I'm in the Hall of Fame but not for my mouth.**
*skedaddles off to read said rant*

At worlds it has always been exhibition. But cheersport, NCA, uca, and all the other competitions stopped scoring and judging. It is all exhibition. The usasf promised to fix the score sheets and make a system, but nothing has happened.

I saw Glenda Broderick at the event on Friday. They are notifying all the event producers to start scoring the team's again next year and are providing a scoresheet. There will be two divisions: assisted and unassisted. The assisted division will be exhibition and the unassisted will be scored.

Progress.

I saw Glenda Broderick at the event on Friday. They are notifying all the event producers to start scoring the team's again next year and are providing a scoresheet. There will be two divisions: assisted and unassisted. The assisted division will be exhibition and the unassisted will be scored.

Progress.

Do you know what their definition of assisted and unassisted would be? Like absolutely no helpers or helpers not doing the heavy lifting, but still helping keep the stunts safe?

Progress.
Excellent news. :)

Do you know what their definition of assisted and unassisted would be? Like absolutely no helpers or helpers not doing the heavy lifting, but still helping keep the stunts safe?

I don't know the specifics for sure.

Progress.

Do you know if this goes across cheer and dance?

*skedaddles back from reading tweets*

werrrrd @ACEDAD

My head is still pounding from my frustrations about LC and LS finals. Last night though, after F5s performance, there was an athlete on the floor with the paramedics. Does anyone know if that was related to the mat being wet? Or was that something else?

Back