All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

....my best friend is Mexican and his mom cooks for us all the time, I'm like I want to cook like her!! It's amazing!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am super jealous. Our old neighbors who ended up becoming our best friends are Mexican and from Cali. They taught me what real Mexican food was and it's seriously the best. They taught me how to make so many things, I actually made carnitas earlier in the week. They moved back to Cali though so the only authentic I get is if I go visit or make it myself.

Mexican food yuck...
82e1825e8dd5983a74d79d76388e1721.jpg

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD? Totally my favorite and I am totally into this thread now.
It needs to get cold here in Cali so I can eat some Pozole, that's my fave Mexican food!
My old neighbor taught me how to make it but that was over 10 years ago and now I have to rely on restaurants to get my kick! I don't really know how to make Mexican food but I can make some salsa [emoji23][emoji23]

It needs to get cold here in Cali so I can eat some Pozole, that's my fave Mexican food!
My old neighbor taught me how to make it but that was over 10 years ago and now I have to rely on restaurants to get my kick! I don't really know how to make Mexican food but I can make some salsa [emoji23][emoji23]

OMG is that the soup? Yasssssss. I was in Cali for work last year and my BFF's picked me up from LA, took me to their house in Victorville and had a party for me and made Pozole. Both of their sets of parents came, siblings. Gah, I love me some Mexicans and Mexican food. (I don't eat the tripe though - they put that in there :eek:)

It can't be any worse grammatically than 50 Shades of Grey.

Oklahoma had the mom who used a taser on the cheerleading coach in the parking lot. It doesn't outdo the hitman, but it does outdo most of the IL drama.

I think you have to hit Lifetime Movie Network Status...I am surpised their hasn't been one recently. It has been a while since those Fab 5 Texas Cheerleaders.

I have never had chipotle because I live in the MOFN. But, I lived in Arizona for about 15 years and my best friend in middle school was Mexican. I can make a few things decently.

We can get surprisingly good Mexican food around here.

Mexican food yuck...
Don't make me give you a negative vote :p

I have never had chipotle because I live in the MOFN. But, I lived in Arizona for about 15 years and my best friend in middle school was Mexican. I can make a few things decently.

We can get surprisingly good Mexican food around here.

Never have gone to Chipolte. Don't plan on it with their whole ecoli thing.

Hmmm. Didn't know that. See kids, you can learn something on fierce board.

I have learned a lot here :)

Ok, all you people multi-quoting are just showing off.:p

I actually just multiquoted just to show off :p

Back