All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I'm gonna say is this---when your gym has to pay the DMV to bring a mobile unit out to YOUR gym to get everyone an ID and then make YOU pay for it...if YOU the parent aren't questioning what the flip is going on, at that point, I don't think you can be saved.

@Beans100 Sadly, some parents would rather win than be honest.

I n
All I'm gonna say is this---when your gym has to pay the DMV to bring a mobile unit out to YOUR gym to get everyone an ID and then make YOU pay for it...if YOU the parent aren't questioning what the flip is going on, at that point, I don't think you can be saved.

@Beans100 Sadly, some parents would rather win than be honest.
early spit out my drink when I heard that! Flip city has a dmv mobile unit so everyone can get their id's? I think that's a bit much... But when the parents are so intent on winning then they all have to make sure they have what they need in time for cheersport.
The sad fact is, the parents knew how old she is, went along with it and are fine with it....

I n

early spit out my drink when I heard that! Flip city has a dmv mobile unit so everyone can get their id's? I think that's a bit much... But when the parents are so intent on winning then they all have to make sure they have what they need in time for cheersport.
The sad fact is, the parents knew how old she is, went along with it and are fine with it....
Everyone knows how she is @Bellabooker She is pretty public and been around awhile.

I have personally overheard parents say they would be willing to tweak their kiddo's birth certificate...and not in a joking sarcastic way either. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have personally overheard parents say they would be willing to tweak their kiddo's birth certificate...and not in a joking sarcastic way either. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, it happens in every sport. I have heard of parents doing it for baseball and soccer around here.

Unfortunately, it happens in every sport. I have heard of parents doing it for baseball and soccer around here.

Please stop. You're quoting several posts in a row, without actually contributing anything new to it and/or answering the questions asked. If you have something with substance, please share, but if not, hold back. Or at least quote all your desired posts in one reply.

I think Florida may be catching up.

No, no we're not. We're not even close to the kind of flipury Illinois has provided us with over the years.

I believe I posted those emails way back in the feed.

The e-mail server was removed as was the e-mails per admin.

You forgot football and redshirting kids (a practice I am totally for btw).

See what I did there? Multi-quote...please use in the future!

Please stop. You're quoting several posts in a row, without actually contributing anything new to it and/or answering the questions asked. If you have something with substance, please share, but if not, hold back. Or at least quote all your desired posts in one reply.

:shimmy:

I bet some of those moms will pay a pretty penny for a forged government ID

If kids can get legit or close to legit fake IDs, I wouldn't put it past them. But it's a step in the right direction.

No, no we're not. We're not even close to the kind of flipury Illinois has provided us with over the years.

The e-mail server was removed as was the e-mails per admin.

You forgot football and redshirting kids (a practice I am totally for btw).

See what I did there? Multi-quote...please use in the future!

:shimmy:

If kids can get legit or close to legit fake IDs, I wouldn't put it past them. But it's a step in the right direction.
Some people aren't aware of the multi-quote function. Remember you were a rookie once....
The information she has posted has overall been fact. There may have been some overly emotional posts but she hasn't been wrong.
Not all of us are as perfect to be in your league I guess.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back