All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah I saw that once I looked it up, no my main question is why are all of these cheer twitters so secretive? Like why don't people want others to know who they are ...if you have an opinion have it...why hide behind a name?

yeah I saw that once I looked it up, no my main question is why are all of these cheer twitters so secretive? Like why don't people want others to know who they are ...if you have an opinion have it...why hide behind a name?
I think for some people it's so they can trash talk their team w/o them knowing. Like they can tweet "I hate those girls that don't try at practice!"
If they tweet that off their real twitter it will start drama on their team so they hide behind these fake ones.

Basically deedle appeared under a different alias, befriended cheerleaders, some from Cali and ACX in particular. A few notables uncovered her and now they think they know who the REAL deedle is. once and for all...behind everything.
Confirmation pending.
How do you guys know nicole=deedle?

Basically deedle appeared under a different alias, befriended cheerleaders, some from Cali and ACX in particular. A few notables uncovered her and now they think they know who the REAL deedle is. once and for all...behind everything.
Confirmation pending.
Wow, deedle really was working hard if that is the case. Sad that someone feels like their own true self is not good enough, especially on a message board, just be who you are.

Back