All-Star Fishing For Compliments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have an over extended neeedle and Ive been a base almost every year ive cheered. I dont know about the other girls but I have no intension on flying. Some people want to be flexible just for the sake of being flexible. ;)

I was referring to the girls who are already flyers. Who post millions of pictures of their needles, yet never actually pull it in the air.

STOP I must see this

this is exactly why instagram makes me wanna dig my eyes out with rusty spoons.... I'm really into photography so playing with all the cool effects is right up my alley. I made a very horrible mistake of linking it through my facebook, where everyone and their grandma wanted to be friends with me when I made cheer collages, so all those cheerlebrity crazy children pop up on my feed.... I spend more time deleting followers than actually scrolling through pictures.:banghead:

You guys. I'm really having a down day and after watching the Biggest Loser last night, I'm not feeling great about myself. Will you all tell me how thin and beautiful I am, please?

hahahah so actually funny story, my friends and I do this thing where we ask each other to "tell me I'm pretty", however, the intent and purpose is most certainly different. We will send each other snap chats or group messages of the most horrific pictures of ourselves we can possibly take. The one time I sent one as we were dyeing my hair and I looked like a fetus that had just come out of the womb. ironic because they call me the fetus. I won that round :D
I hope you see that this is all a game in which the sole purpose is to make fun of all those insecure people out there. I even have been nice enough to include my boyfriend, and he hasn't run off yet. yep, he's a keeper.

Is there even anything good in 18+? I never bothered actually taking the time to track the person in charge down and sending a message in to get access....

If you want to get in there let me know, I can make it happen for you.

Back