All-Star Fishing For Compliments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sometimes I'm sorely tempted to get on Skype/Kik/whatever and give them a lecture on privacy and not being a fool. But then I don't because I ain't got time for that ish…

We both know your insomnia hits when we're awake in the states. You have plenty of time for that ish!

You guys. I'm really having a down day and after watching the Biggest Loser last night, I'm not feeling great about myself. Will you all tell me how thin and beautiful I am, please?

If you were watching Biggest Loser feeling sorry about yourself, the biggest loser may not have been on TV. . . ZING! (SNARKY ALERT)

I'd have to douse my computer in Holy Water, Unicorn blood, lilies and Phoenix tears afterwards..
If you ever need some Phoenix tears then let me know. I'll get some from Phlash, our fabulous Phoenix mascot.

Why would you EVER give creepy people a free pass to send you inappropriate things? Why?!?? If I did that to my friends, the horror that they would be flooding my technology with would be too terrible to describe. I'd have to douse my computer in Holy Water, Unicorn blood, lilies and Phoenix tears afterwards..

Dousing your computer with Unicorn blood voids the warranty.

hCAF65331

Why would you EVER give creepy people a free pass to send you inappropriate things? Why?!?? If I did that to my friends, the horror that they would be flooding my technology with would be too terrible to describe. I'd have to douse my computer in Holy Water, Unicorn blood, lilies and Phoenix tears afterwards..

You say the funniest stuff on here. Like every time I see that you have posted I get excited to see what clever thing you have come up with haha.

I just saw this on instagram and thought of this thread, but I don't want to put her on blast so I crossed out the names lol. This same person has also asked for her "followers to comment something nice and sweet about her to wake up to"...
IMG_20130106_091533_zps3bcb5eeb.jpg
Are you sure the poster is not 10? Because I monitor my CP too much for her to get away with posting that trash but a lot of her friends are. I'm thinking where is your mother?? You're going to feel awful when a troll comes along.

I just saw this on instagram and thought of this thread, but I don't want to put her on blast so I crossed out the names lol. This same person has also asked for her "followers to comment something nice and sweet about her to wake up to"...
IMG_20130106_091533_zps3bcb5eeb.jpg
Omg my kid does this, so embarrassing lol

Facebook pic example number 1- look at caption lol
y9a9era8.jpg

There is plenty more where those came from!! Although I will say for the last 6 months when she posts pics she has not done this... Now all she ever says is "oh I'm so pretty swag" so she isn't asking anymore she is telling! Is there a diffrence? Lmao

So crazy how people view different things!!

Back