All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow thats mature.... and gee am I correct to see another coach? What gym because , as you have openly stated you don't want to be educated (your perogative, your right) I also have the right to keep my family far from a gym who has a coach who encourages this. Ultimately it doesn't matter so you shouldnt' be concerned about posting it. thanks
I dont coach all star. Lol in my real job I am a therapist and yes bullying sucks but this is the wrong way to go about changing it. Do I like what that guy said? no. Do I think it will impact Gabi? no. We all have critics in our lives. If you are defining yourself by others then you need to seek treatment. haters are going to hate. You can't let others impact you. I also think you are reading this thread with a distorted thinking pattern. I asked why you brought this thread back to life and you freaked on me. After that I'm not your biggest fan. You produced a self fulling prophecy.

I dont coach all star. Lol in my real job I am a therapist and yes bullying sucks but this is the wrong way to go about changing it. Do I like what that guy said? no. Do I think it will impact Gabi? no. We all have critics in our lives. If you are defining yourself by others then you need to seek treatment. haters are going to hate. You can't let others impact you.I also think you are reading this thread with a distorted thinking pattern. I asked why you brought this thread back to life and you freaked on me. After that I'm not your biggest fan. You produced a self fulling prophecy.

This shimmed times a million.

Enough! If you are truly an educator about suicide and depression, you would have realized that your words could be acting as a trigger to posters who have shared in this thread and you would have backed off.

Be aware of your surroundings. Realize you might be causing the same damage that you are claiming that someone did to your child.

@TraumaRNcheermom Just a suggestion - when reading an old (and much discussed) thread it's best to read all posts before commenting. Typically many points have already been made - and made - and made.
And there is no need to make separate replies to every single post in this thread reiterating the exact same points. We get it....

(Directed at her, not you haha)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

how i feel reading this thread
jWvOPj.gif

See... that's the thing, with the exception of maybe those couple of Instagram posts, I haven't heard or seen much about Lionheart in awhile. Also, it seems as if a member or two are no longer part of the team as they are now committed to other teams (at least on their Instagram and Twitter bios).

I don't follow Gabi (or anyone outside of people I know and some accounts like CheerUpdates) on social media so I wasn't sure if there was some video or sneak peek I didn't know about. It's just strange that there was this announcement and nothing else posted about it in terms of a showcase, comps, etc.

I don't follow Gabi (or anyone outside of people I know and some accounts like CheerUpdates) on social media so I wasn't sure if there was some video or sneak peek I didn't know about. It's just strange that there was this announcement and nothing else posted about it in terms of a showcase, comps, etc.

i think they barely started practicing in october, according to tweets/instagrams of pics and video clips that i saw about the ioc5 team.

Instagram

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back