All-Star Hairgate 2015 - Mom Upset Daughter Is Off The Team Because She Wont Straighten Hair For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

even though a lot of these stories provided WE's side, and reported on the mother's unwavering, obnoxious inability to even meet WE half-way, most people will not read past the headlines, and that's where WE, and the AS community, will suffer:

NPR Pulled a Brilliant April Fools' Prank On People Who Don't Read

original fb post: NPR - What has become of our brains? | Facebook

just do a google search of cheer hair woodlands to look at the titles of the stories

This is EXACTLY the problem.

Which is why I think a Fierceboarder who works in journalism should write another article with World Elite's side of the story. Then the article can be linked in other news sources.

Or one of the parents who witnessed this mom's meltdown should call the original news station that ran this story.

Last edited:
The usasf should just make everyone sew these in their hair like the early 2000s.

Amazon.com : Cheerleader Ringlet Curly Drawstring Ponytail (1B: Off Black) : Hairpieces : Beauty

Problem solved. [emoji23]

Eta: please read the hair colors on that. "Golden reddish brown dipped in honey blonde"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my athletes still wears one of these. This is a university team. She's 22...
Sometimes you just have to let them do what they want

"Curly hair just isn't okay here"

Gee..this is kind of awkward because these look like curls to me.
4f951d4a04e720e65967d818860cb8d3.jpg
I'm confused did woodlands elite say that or the girls mom..

All I can say about this ridiculous story is I would have picked a more attractive picture of myself and daughter to have plastered all over the place. Not sure who picked that pic but if I was going to make myself look like a fool I would at least want a nice pic -that is all.

All I can say about this ridiculous story is I would have picked a more attractive picture of myself and daughter to have plastered all over the place. Not sure who picked that pic but if I was going to make myself look like a fool I would at least want a nice pic -that is all.

Which picture are you referring to? I saw one of the kid, but none of them together?

Latest posts

Back