All-Star Hairgate 2015 - Mom Upset Daughter Is Off The Team Because She Wont Straighten Hair For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is EXACTLY the problem.

Which is why I think a Fierceboarder who works in journalism should write another article with World Elite's side of the story. Then the article can be linked in other news sources.

Or one of the parents who witnessed this mom's meltdown should call the original news station that ran this story.
*WINK WINK* Her username is escaping me.

I read somewhere that the team voted to do straight hair - like all the girls on the team had a vote and straight win over curly. To me that sounds like the gym really didn't care either way if they left the matter up to a vote of pre-teen girls. And it being by a vote may have made the girl feel a little more outnumbered/bullied in some way.

I still think there are more to sides to this story than WE is 100% right and the mom is 100% wrong.

I feel bad for the girl regardless. Hopefully she is eventually able to find a new gym.
At this point... never.

Everyone get ready for the new Fallaw Elite Allstars. Pretty sure they'll just open their own gym. Her daughter can be the center of everything, on every team. And no one's hair will be harmed in the process.
I'm surprised they haven't created a Go Fund Me to realize this goal. Or perhaps they will just wait for the proceeds of their hair discrimination case.

Everyone get ready for the new Fallaw Elite Allstars. Pretty sure they'll just open their own gym. Her daughter can be the center of everything, on every team. And no one's hair will be harmed in the process.

And this folks is why you don't drink and fierceboard.

4106492-6845074918-tumbl.gif

Back