All-Star Have Any Of You Ever Tumbled On A Basketball Court?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i tumble on the basketball court a lot at school but i learned all my tumbleing on a spring floor through gymnastics and competitive cheer. i can do all the same skills on a court as on spring floor except that darn full haha but i think when i tumble on the spring floor it just gives me more confidence to try a skill i might face plant because i know it wont hurt so bad, but with a bball court if i face plant like i do on spring floor i might die lol

defiantely agreed lol

I can throw a layout and a standing tuck on gym floor no problem but I wouldn't dare throw jumps to back on a gym floor! I can do most of the same basic skills on gym floor/dead mat that I can do on spring but it's just not nearly as good haha.

haha i used to be able to throw jumps to back easier then just a standing back on anything, including b-ball court lol. i used to like to do something before the tuck because then i wouldnt be thinking about the tuck as much lol. sooo mental

haha i used to be able to throw jumps to back easier then just a standing back on anything, including b-ball court lol. i used to like to do something before the tuck because then i wouldnt be thinking about the tuck as much lol. sooo mental

Wow. You're one brave soul haha. I'm so jealous!

ive been an all star cheerleader all m y life but this year i started high school cheerleading so now i do both. my all star pass is roundoplph tuck.. punchfront.. mulitple jumps to mulitple handsprings.. but on the bbball court all i do is one standing handspring. its waaay different

Back