High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

photo.php

the top says "panthers"

I love these, actually. I usually hate the idea of shorts for high school but these look very athletic. That's weird that your school won't let you wear them... do they make the gymnastics team and the volleyball team wear skirts as well? (sarcasm doesn't come off well on the boards)
Yeah, the AD said it was because its a catholic school and they measured the inseam and it was shorter then vball which is wasn't but oh well...

Hey everyone!! Below are my HS uniform. We started using the knee socks late in the season.. it was actually my idea!! I wanted to see what your opinion of the white knee socks are? Some of my teammates dont like them outside because of how easily they can be stained with grass, or mud. I love them, and so does my coach, and a lot of my teammates do like them... I personally watch to keep them clean!! :D

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzu.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvf.jpg

Hey everyone!! Below are my HS uniform. We started using the knee socks late in the season.. it was actually my idea!! I wanted to see what your opinion of the white knee socks are? Some of my teammates dont like them outside because of how easily they can be stained with grass, or mud. I love them, and so does my coach, and a lot of my teammates do like them... I personally watch to keep them clean!! :D

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzu.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvf.jpg

The socks are a no-go. Yikes.

Not a fan of high socks...... :eek:

We used to wear knee highs that were red and black and I liked how it looked, now we where quarter length socks (I think thats what they are called) I honestly like the knee high more. But both look good.

Screenshot2011-08-16at123733PM.png

^^Quarter length
Screenshot2011-08-16at122921PM.png
Screenshot2011-08-16at122826PM.png

^^Knee high

My daughter's Varsity team wears the knee socks too. I kinda like them!

I like knee socks for game day (just football) but not for competition. I also like the quarter length because I feel it has a very UCA college feel.

I like knee socks for game day (just football) but not for competition. I also like the quarter length because I feel it has a very UCA college feel.
Well I think thats what my school is going for haha.

My daughter's Varsity team wears the knee socks too. I kinda like them!
What school is that? Im from the Chicago area too and I haven't seen many other teams with knee highs.

Back