All-Star How Many Years Have / Had You Been Cheering For?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2001-2002 Coed Advanced at American Cheer Elite (Now Fame)
2002-2003 Coed Elite at American Cheer Elite
2003-2004 Coed Elite and Coed Intermediate at American Cheer Elite
2004-2011 Coached Senior 3 at Fame Allstars
2011-2013 Coached Senior 3 and Senior 4.2 at Fame Allstars
2013-2016 Coached Senior 3 and Senior 2 at Fame Allstars
2017-2017 Coaching Senior 3, Senior 2 and Large Coed 5 (Vengeance) at Fame Allstars

This is my CP's 11th year cheering. 10 years allstar, 4 years sideline, 9 of those 10 years at FAME (she's back again after 2 years off from allstar). This is her 3rd year school varsity/comp. She started when she was 5. I was informed by her that she will be cheering in college.......it's not over yet! @FamousMatty is her coach this year again!

1st CP is on her 4th season of allstars. Started cheer at 5 on a rec team, so she's been cheering for 7 years. For allstars she started on Mini 1, now she's on a Junior 4. (Year 1-m1, year 2- y2, year 3 - j3 and s2, year 4-j4). She's 11 now.

2nd cp did rec for 2 years started at 2, then tumbled for a year, did 2 years of all stars on mini 1. She's 6 ( will be 7 in sept) now and is taking a break but might be back before season is in full swing. (Cheer is expensive when more than one child is involved )

Oh boy.

I cheered for 5 years pop warner, 3 years of high school, 4 years of college, and 9 years of all star level 6.

Two of the college and level 6 years overlapped, so 19 years. :eek:

I hung up my shoes after last season, but hey, maybe I'll come out of retirement and make it an even 20.
gee that is pretty long

Rec junior 2, Large senior 2, large senior 3, large senior 4, small senior restricted 5, medium coed 5!

Youngest CP age 13 started show team in K, she is now going into 8th grade. She is on Small Co Ed Senior 5 PA Midnight. She was on WE Recon the previous season.

Oldest CP turns 15 in Aug. , started in second grade, she is now going into 10th grade. She is at our local small gym on a Senior 4, but as competed on a R5 before.

So is CP2 is the old DP converted over?

She is a DP convert and a convert from a SN team to a neuro-normal team...I've been on pins and needles most practices but she seems to be fitting right in. She'll be on some sort of Tiny team---no clue if they're doing Exhibition, Prep or Level 1 with it, but whatever it is she is super happy to be there and be like her big sister.

This will be 9th season cheering, started off on a Small Limited Co-Ed 5 team for one year and now starting my 8th season on a Large IOC5 team. Sprinkle in 4 years of Team Canada Coed as well :)

CP has cheered since 1st grade, now going into 8th, so I guess this is year 8. Two years rec, quarter season Y1, M1, J2, J3, Y3, J5 and back on J5 this year.

CP's (4 of them) started this crazy ride in 2002. We've done everything from mini 1, youth 2, youth 3, jr 3, jr 4, jr coed 5 (worlds anyone?) , Sr 1,Sr 2, Sr 3, Sr 4, Sr coed 4, Medium Coed 5, Small coed 5, International coed 5. So I think we've hit just about every division... On my last CP now with 5 years to go. So 14 years and counting...

I've been cheering for 8 seasons (7 competitively), going into my 9th. I started on level 2 and now I'm on level 6. I've competed every level except for 1, 5, and restricted 5.

Back