All-Star Majors 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if vizion 20/20 was invited i wanna imagine they declined because of the cost and the fact they come out of a smaller gym.

their gym is only a ~5-hours drive away from indianapolis. they wouldn't need to fly and it's only a one-day event. the costs would be like a regular nearby comp. given that, i'm hard pressed to think of a reason as to why a small gym, also thinking from a business growing perspective, would turn down a low cost, high caliber event that's in their backyard, if they were invited.

I know there are alot of amazing teams on this list but to me how can this be this big prestigious event when most of the divisions only have 3 teams in them? Doesnt seem like that big of a competition to me if there is so few teams in each division.

doesnt majors tend to base it off of worlds results though..... or is it just random.
From The MAJORS FAQ

How were the teams competing at The MAJORS selected? The selection process was based on reviewing the results from several major competitions held over the past one to three years and looking at the overall historical success of these programs.

Wonder if the blank flag is red because that is the color for The Majors or red represents the gym to be announced............................

I know there are alot of amazing teams on this list but to me how can this be this big prestigious event when most of the divisions only have 3 teams in them? Doesnt seem like that big of a competition to me if there is so few teams in each division.
Agreed. I would rather attend CL as the fields are much larger and more representative of each division.

Agreed. I would rather attend CL as the fields are much larger and more representative of each division.
Most major teams are going to a comp in New York the week of CL this year. I'd rather just go to worlds and get the opportunity to see the teams who interest me the most.

Back