All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dont take the bus or it would take forever. Just focus on getting on any Red Line Train's towards Downtown. The easiest thing to do is call the DART customer service the night before you have to meet your team and they can give you all the times for trains you can get on the next day. Its super easy and they are really nice.

Awesome. Thanks for your help!

I'm staying at 75 and North Central Expressway near Meadow Road. Our tentative meet time is 7:00 am. Saturday. :)

Park or Walnut station are the closest. Take any Red Line train towards down town such as Redline DFW. I would take a train close to 6 am -6:15 to give yourself time to find your teams room. Call the dart the night before you meet and they can give you exact times that the train will be at the station.

Its really easy, dont stress!

For anyone interested, California All Stars District 3 is going for a six peat this year. Their performance time is 8:47 pm in Hall C. They are not a Worlds team or even a Level 5 team but, what they are is good. They have a very unique Hunger Games based routine that is entertaining to watch. Come see them, they don't disappoint.

Last edited:
Ok DART question.

I was looking on their site on that thing that shows you your route, etc.

We are flying into Dallas/Ft. Worth airport. It is giving me a time from of over 2 hours to get from the airport to our hotel in downtown Dallas.

Is this accurate?? That seems so long.
I checked fares to just grab a taxi and they are saying like $50-60.

Any insight?

Ok DART question.

We are flying into Dallas/Ft. Worth airport. It is giving me a time from of over 2 hours to get from the airport to our hotel in downtown Dallas.

Any insight?
From DFW airport - using the orange line to the West End (Orange line doesn't go directly to the CC) is about 50 mins.

Where is your hotel at?!

We arrive at DFW Thursday night, I checked the DART and for some reason if we take the dart around 10:45 pm it has us arriving at our hotel (pearl station) at 2:09am. What am I doing wrong? Are we better of using Dart from DWF to Pearl Station?

Or should we use Uber?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is probably the most appropriate place: could someone please find out an e-mail adress to contact dart? It's probably somewhere on their website, but apparently internet users from Germany are really dangerous which is why we are blocked from accessing the site (my guess is that that is a mistake though, and if not I'd like to know why...).

Ok DART question.

Any insight?
Use Uber. I took a cab from DFW to downtown Dallas last week and it was $52. On the way back to the airport I used uber for the first time. It was easy. The car and driver were very nice. Best of all, it was half the price! $26, and because it was the first time I had used the service, I got a $15 discount so it only cost $11.

From DFW airport - using the orange line to the West End (Orange line doesn't go directly to the CC) is about 50 mins.

Where is your hotel at?!

We are staying at the Fairmont on Akard St.

I see above I'm not the only one that the DART thing is giving a crazy long time to. Weird.

I see above I'm not the only one that the DART thing is giving a crazy long time to. Weird.
No you are not. Two years ago, I TRIED to "schedule" out a trip on the DART and it had me changing trains, etc. I gave up and got a taxi with another mom. I will say that from the Sheraton, the DART was a really good alternative. Even in the snow/ice it was pretty good. This year, I am at the Omni so no worries except how to get from Love Field to the Omni :)

Google Transit might give you more accurate, helpful information. I've never used it for DART, but at home, I've found it much more useful than our local transit agency's trip planner.

Ok so the West end and ackard stops are right next to each other. The orange line (that you would be taking) from DFW airport goes directly to ackard st so that's what you'd take to get to/from your hotel to/from the DFW airport. It might be a good idea to uber to the convention center

If anyone has any questions about the dart schedule/timing I'm sure I can help!

ETA: I just mapped the walk from your hotel to the CC and it's about 20 minutes.

Use Uber. I took a cab from DFW to downtown Dallas last week and it was $52. On the way back to the airport I used uber for the first time. It was easy. The car and driver were very nice. Best of all, it was half the price! $26, and because it was the first time I had used the service, I got a $15 discount so it only cost $11.
Cabs are crazy expensive down here because normally everyone either drives or uses the dart. I actually just found out we have cabs here like 4 yrs ago lol

We arrive at DFW Thursday night, I checked the DART and for some reason if we take the dart around 10:45 pm it has us arriving at our hotel (pearl station) at 2:09am. What am I doing wrong? Are we better of using Dart from DWF to Pearl Station?

Or should we use Uber?
So if you leave DFW airport at 10:53pm Thursday night you'll get to Pearl station at 11:48pm. I would use the dart to/from the airport and uber or walk to the cc.

ETA: your walk time to the CC would be about 8 mins.

Here is probably the most appropriate place: could someone please find out an e-mail adress to contact dart? It's probably somewhere on their website, but apparently internet users from Germany are really dangerous which is why we are blocked from accessing the site (my guess is that that is a mistake though, and if not I'd like to know why...).

How could anyone who looks like your picture be dangerous? You're so cute! :)

Back