All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We arrive at DFW Thursday night, I checked the DART and for some reason if we take the dart around 10:45 pm it has us arriving at our hotel (pearl station) at 2:09am. What am I doing wrong? Are we better of using Dart from DWF to Pearl Station?

Or should we use Uber?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Text me where you're staying.

I'm either going to Uber or take the train the short trip to the CC. I'm just parking my rental for Friday and Saturday.

Here is probably the most appropriate place: could someone please find out an e-mail adress to contact dart? It's probably somewhere on their website, but apparently internet users from Germany are really dangerous which is why we are blocked from accessing the site (my guess is that that is a mistake though, and if not I'd like to know why...).

I couldn't find an e-mail address - just a link to contact them online....
DART.org - Contact DART Customer Service

How could anyone who looks like your picture be dangerous? You're so cute! :)
Thank you :)

I couldn't find an e-mail address - just a link to contact them online....
DART.org - Contact DART Customer Service
That site is blocked, too.

It might not be a mistake, since I get a blocked message too. Maybe try sending them a DM on twitter? https://twitter.com/dartmedia
Thanks! I just contacted them.

Edit: It's due to a computer issue, they work on fixing it.

I'm leaning towards either renting a car or having a friend give me a ride from DFW....

I'm leaning towards either renting a car or having a friend give me a ride from DFW....

We rented a car for less than $100 for Fri - Monday. Parking at the hotel is a bit pricey, but they have lots that are $5-$10 for daily overnight parking.

In all seriousness, if someone can get me a 2016 NCA program shirt (adult small) I will pay for it! Preferably someone local to Dallas so you don't have to mail it! :)

In all seriousness, if someone can get me a 2016 NCA program shirt (adult small) I will pay for it! Preferably someone local to Dallas so you don't have to mail it! :)

Do you live near Plano? Because I can buy one and my cousin can leave it on his doorstep for you to pick up the week after. PM me if you want me to do that. I usually buy cp one and you two are the same size.

Ok FB peeps. CP and I fly in Thursday night. We are staying at a hotel at DFW that night. (Cheaper and flight gets in around 1120pm) Friday morning- take uber instead of dart? Or any other FB parents want to split a cab downtown? We are staying at indigo and will be within walking distance of convention center once there. Virgin NCAer. Promise we don't bite and shower on the daily [emoji3]

Ok FB peeps. CP and I fly in Thursday night. We are staying at a hotel at DFW that night. (Cheaper and flight gets in around 1120pm) Friday morning- take uber instead of dart? Or any other FB parents want to split a cab downtown? We are staying at indigo and will be within walking distance of convention center once there. Virgin NCAer. Promise we don't bite and shower on the daily [emoji3]

If I knew how to drive my car I'd pick you up, but it's a stick and I still don't know how to drive it a month later so I have to rely on others to drive me everywhere lol

We stayed at Indigo one year... "Walking distance" if you're really up for walking lol...and don't mind some sketchy people (especially around the 7-11). They had a free shuttle van we opted to use for most of our transportation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

If I knew how to drive my car I'd pick you up, but it's a stick and I still don't know how to drive it a month later so I have to rely on others to drive me everywhere lol

I very much appreciate the offer. I can drive stick, but Dallas is a little overwhelming for me to be driving another persons new car [emoji15] my cousin owns Goodfriend and The Blind Butcher in Dallas. He was laughing at me trying to figure my way around.

We stayed at Indigo one year... "Walking distance" if you're really up for walking lol...and don't mind some sketchy people (especially around the 7-11). They had a free shuttle van we opted to use for most of our transportation.

[/QUOTE]

Oh no no no. We will use transport. [emoji15]it's supposed to be nice out so I would like to walk around a bit but will keep this in mind. Now let's hope the shuttle to my hotel from the airport Thursday is still running when we get in [emoji37]

Ok so the West end and ackard stops are right next to each other. The orange line (that you would be taking) from DFW airport goes directly to ackard st so that's what you'd take to get to/from your hotel to/from the DFW airport. It might be a good idea to uber to the convention center

If anyone has any questions about the dart schedule/timing I'm sure I can help!

ETA: I just mapped the walk from your hotel to the CC and it's about 20 minutes.

Thanks sorry I've been at cheersport this weekend so completely out of touch and just seeing this.

are there any teams that anyone is anticipating a return from? or would just like to see in general?

Back