All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just typed something up about an infant having an instagram but decided the only comment I'm going to make is, don't post their full name and DOB in a public info section. I know it's technically public record, but don't make things easier for people than they need to be.
Yikes, I didn't think about that. Should I take it down?

Yikes, I didn't think about that. Should I take it down?

Probably, but I mean, it's on the public instagram. If someone wants info on her kid they would look there before they looked here...lol

eta: taking two minutes to look at it, and i'm more upset about the pictures they posted when she was born. the clarity isn't great, but they can find out a lot more information about date, time, location, etc. and it makes me sad.

humorous-wine-images-cork-top-big-boobies.jpg

Uniform ideas?
I just died laughing!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't aware Blakely was a first name... I've seen worse, but you southerners think up some weird little girl names.

A girl I know named her daughter Blakely too, so when I saw it a second time, I didn't really think anything of it. But the first time I did a double take haha

A girl I know named her daughter Blakely too, so when I saw it a second time, I didn't really think anything of it. But the first time I did a double take haha

Isn't the other CEA coach's kid Brinkley? Naming trends in the North vs. the South fascinate me.

a 4 month old has more Instagram followers than me. oh. well, okay..

I'm just gonna say it. I think it's weird to have an Instagram account for a 4 month old baby. can't you document pictures on your own account?.. or at ABSOLUTE worst, could you not make the account but make it private so no one else can see it but you??

Babys having Instagram is just the worse. A 5 years old gymnast has over 300k followers. her mum is pregnant and she made an Instagram account to her unborn baby. Like...what? Is you okay?

Instagrams soley devoted to people's babies weirds me out. It's like the equivalent of people forcing you to look at pictures of their kids when you didn't ask about them. Like yeah cute kid but do you have any cute pics of your dog I could see too?

Idk I'm not a baby person.

Back