OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have been totally MIA for about a month now and I apologize!!
Life has been CRAZY!!!!
From school, to worlds, to try-out prep- I seriously have had no time for any computer or social media!

But update on my life-
I MADE THE UCF CHEERLEADING TEAM :D:cheering:
I already dedicated a whole FaceBook status to you but CONGRATS BEAUTIFUL! You're gonna love Florida! And make sure to come visit me at FGCU sometime! I'm just a bit further south :p

I have been totally MIA for about a month now and I apologize!!
Life has been CRAZY!!!!
From school, to worlds, to try-out prep- I seriously have had no time for any computer or social media!

But update on my life-
I MADE THE UCF CHEERLEADING TEAM :D:cheering:

Well done! University/college is so much fun! Make sure you make the most of your first year- it goes by so quickly :(

anyone know a good shampoo for dandruff? my boyfriend seriously has the driest skin I've EVER seen. he puts lotion on daily after his shower. every single day. yet his skin is just so dry. I feel bad for him, I've bought him dove lotion and body wash but his skin is still super dry. And it makes him have dandruff and hes got a shaved head. So anyone have any tips on some super great skin care and hair products for redic. dry skin?
Snake Oil from LUSH. It's a scalp treatment bar

what do you do when you see your boyfriend every single day and then he decides he wants to go further away for college. :(
if he's deciding on a school, it's hard to say how you really feel. you want to be happy for him, but you'll miss him if he goes away. you want to tell him to stay, but you don't want him to resent you for not letting him go

My highschool team is hosting a kids cheer clinic and I'm the one running the whole pre k and kindergarten group (20 kids 6 and under) and we had to come up with a little routine for them to learn in 3 hours. The clinic is on Saturday and I have to wake up at 6am and be at school by like 6:45. Ugh this should be interesting!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My highschool team is hosting a kids cheer clinic and I'm the one running the whole pre k and kindergarten group (20 kids 6 and under) and we had to come up with a little routine for them to learn in 3 hours. The clinic is on Saturday and I have to wake up at 6am and be at school by like 6:45. Ugh this should be interesting!!

We did one of those and had 250 kids there. It was SO crowded! But it'll be fun!

We did one of those and had 250 kids there. It was SO crowded! But it'll be fun!

I did it last year but I was on freshman so I wasn't really in charge of anything I just kinda helped out with stunting and teaching cheers but this year I have the whole age group! Lol yeah we didn't get that many girls but we have atleast 25ish kids for each grade pre k-5th! Their parents come to watch the performance at like noon so it's fun to show them what they've learned!

Back