OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone have some spare motivation they could let me borrow?
I want to finish this coursework by tonight so I have no work to worry about over christmas break but I just...can't....do...it...

We had an Instagram that took people's pictures and basically just talked bad about them, and also "como gossip girl" on twitter which was exactly what it sounds like. And both of these were by 8th and 9th graders about each other.

I posted above too about this. We had an Instagram that was called *insert town name* W****s. Posted pictures from yearbooks, Instagram, etc of them and said crap about them being a W****

Thanks Maine weather! Just spun around all over the roads and almost collided head on with truck. Now I'm stuck in a snow bank.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
the weather here in Ontario is so brutal right now we've had freezing rain, snow, sleet you name it and last night me and my sister brilliantly decided to take the back roads into town (cause we live in the boonies) and as we were going down this winding road did a complete spin out and ended up in the opposite lane and almost wound up in a ditch lol...and this was almost immediately after I told her my dad and I spun out on that road 3 years before

Lesson learned don't talk about certain things happening in the past in situations as bad as before and whatnot lol

Holy moly you've returned. Guys, Showstopper didn't fall off a cliff after all!

:D this is what I do... I go MIA when my school work starts kickin my butt, and resurface somewhere around christmas break just long enough to keep up with the current topics so god forbid I do coach one day, I won't be doing it by the rules that governed cheer when I was an allstar. boy does that make me sound old.

@Just-a-Mom @HeresAThought Me and my boyfriend and a couple of friends were eating at iHop one night at about 11pm and right behind us there was a cute little family, mom, dad, son who I'd guess is about 5 and a little girl who was about 1. Anyways, there was a group of football guys sitting across from us being super loud, cussing about every other word they said, and being just plain rude to everyone and had no respect for the little ears next to them. Well the check came for us when we were done eating, and we felt bad that the family couldn't really have a nice quiet night out and had to deal with all the cussing and rudeness so we told the server we'd like to pay their bill. Turns out the dad of the family just got laid off that day, the look on their faces were priceless it made me feel soo good :)

Beyonce went to a Walmart in Tewksbury, MA today and purchased her own album (something she's done with every album she's released), and gave out $50 gift cards to everyone in the store, totalling $37,500.... Can I be that rich? Like that 37,500 dollars is just chump change I can hand out to lessors.

What?! My brother lives in Tewksbury. I live like 20 minuted from there! Darn!

Back