OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That's the one I found, but I thought there was another one with posts more recent than September.
There was one, I can't find it though. I posted in it very recently about the whole movie theater thing, but now it's missing. Maybe it was deleted?

Well this week has actually been awful. Had to put down my cat that I've had since I was two. Found out it's going to be over $2000 dollars to fix everything that's wrong with my car (and it needs to be done ASAP.) AND I got fired from my new job that I was starting to love:(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

There was one, I can't find it though. I posted in it very recently about the whole movie theater thing, but now it's missing. Maybe it was deleted?

That's what I'm wondering

Appreciate you at least confirming I wasn't dreaming.

That's what I'm wondering

Appreciate you at least confirming I wasn't dreaming.
Nope...I went through my posts and there's no record of it, but I KNOW I posted about it. It's currently missing. I can help with the wanted posters ;)

I can't find it either in my "started threads" and I'm 100% sure that I started it.

@King can you help? the Champions League Info Thread is somehow gone...

I'm looking for it too. Weird. Start a new one?

Well this week has actually been awful. Had to put down my cat that I've had since I was two. Found out it's going to be over $2000 dollars to fix everything that's wrong with my car (and it needs to be done ASAP.) AND I got fired from my new job that I was starting to love:(

*hugs* I'm a fellow cat lover so I know how special they are.. Mine is getting old and I'm starting to worry..

My cats almost 14 and it worries me that I might come home from school and shes gone but I feel like she would try and wait till I got home and lets be real. If it happens while im at school ill be coming home. Shes never had any health problems and shes a healthy weight so I wouldnt doubt her living for at least five more years.

My dog was 16 and while I was on a trip to Ottawa she got really sick and wouldn't move, two days before I came home my mom wanted to take her to the vet but I begged her not to, and the morning after I got home she died.. I swear she waited for me to say goodbye. I'm also tearing up while typing this :(

Back