OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Did anyone else just witness the greatest game ever played? Aka Syracuse vs duke? That was such a legendary game, both sides played so so so well. This makes me so excited for March Madness. Bleed Orange!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm not even a fan of either of those schools but that was honestly SUCH a good game!! Crazy energy the whole time!

The Fierce Board App!

The last one was...okay. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. It wasn't exactly how I wanted it to end, but I kinda thought something similar would happen. I like in the "extras" part at the end they have the authors playlist for the book. It makes me happy to see a lot of Flyleaf

I hate the last one. It was just too rushed and I felt like she did the thing just to be different, not because it had any importance in the story. I was talking to my friends about it and we all want to erase it from our memories lol

Reactions: Ems
I hate the last one. It was just too rushed and I felt like she did the thing just to be different, not because it had any importance in the story. I was talking to my friends about it and we all want to erase it from our memories lol

Lol "the thing" but I agree. It's almost like she wanted everyone to be disappointed. I don't like the who Bureau part, which sucks because that's like the entire book :/

Philip Seymour Hoffman died. AKA Plutarch from the Hunger Games movies
So sad for him and his family. I wonder how far they were with filming for Mocking jay. He's kinda a big part in that book, so I wonder if they will just get another actor to replace him if they haven't shot many of his scenes yet, or if they will somehow right him off dead in the movie.

Crap I didn't mean to shimmy that.

So sad. I'm assuming the second half of Mockingjay hasn't wrapped right?
I don't think part 1 has wrapped yet. My sister and I were just talking about that.

Lol "the thing" but I agree. It's almost like she wanted everyone to be disappointed. I don't like the who Bureau part, which sucks because that's like the entire book :/

Yeah I felt the same way. When I finished insurgent I hoped it wasn't an experimental situation. I wish there were a way to get a new ending .

Philip Seymour Hoffman died. AKA Plutarch from the Hunger Games movies
Shame. Brilliant actor. I think one of my favorites of all his roles was Scotty in Boogie Nights.
I know you already mentioned this but it pisses me off he had young children.

Back