OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just finished watching Frozen. I wanna build a snowman now! Olaf is so freaking adorable! Also, has anyone done a mashup of Demi Lovato and Idina Menzel's versions of "Let It Go"? I'd be interested to see how it turned out..

He went to my high school. Before my time there but with my sister. He's always been a favorite of ours. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So sad for him and his family. I wonder how far they were with filming for Mocking jay. He's kinda a big part in that book, so I wonder if they will just get another actor to replace him if they haven't shot many of his scenes yet, or if they will somehow right him off dead in the movie.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Apparently he had filmed most of his scenes, but still so sad. What a talented guy :(

And also, very upset to hear about his death :(((
I recently have been re-reading Mockinjay on my kindle, and his character is there throughout the whole book....

On the Today Show they said that Philip Seymour Hoffman had 7 days left of filming on Hunger Games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh my college had their first snow day in 10 years today!! :) They were just on a delay but decided to cancel 30 minutes before they were going to open. I feel awful for everyone who commutes to campus though. So much snow and ice. Everyone be careful if you're out today!!

Back