OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks @CheerRehab, @Ems, and @GForce! She's my current accounting professor so I already kind of know her, but I'll make sure to e-mail her. Any advice on what to say? I'm never sure what to write to professor's haha.
Well if you're already her student, that's an advantage! I would say something like "Professor Whatever, I'm already in your accounting XYZ class this semester and would really love to be in your 11:00 am accounting ABC class next semester however it's full. As a business major I need this class to graduate and I enjoyed your teaching style and would like to continue learning from you Please keep me in mind if there are any drops. Sincerely, Suzie Smith"
But ya know, fill in whatever works for you. If anyone has any more suggestions feel free to add on!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thanks @CheerRehab, @Ems, and @GForce! She's my current accounting professor so I already kind of know her, but I'll make sure to e-mail her. Any advice on what to say? I'm never sure what to write to professor's haha.

Something Like

Hi Professor _____,

My name is _______ and I am really interested in taking your course ____________ on _____ days at ______(time). However, there is a wait list (or class is full ) so I was wondering if you would allow me to take the course.

Thanks for your time

______

Something like that maybe. Just explain that situation that you aren't able to get into the course but you would really like to be in it. Some schools need the professor to sign or form or submit something in order to be placed in the class so I would double check your schools policy on that.

Just finished reading Divergent and I'm completely obsessed. It was amazing and I can't wait to read Insurgent and Allegiant. I highly recommend it, it's a long book, but you'll FLY through it!

Loved the series. Can't wait to see the movie!

@Ems and @GForce I GOT INTO IT!!!! So happy. I just checked my school's enrollment page and it was open! I added that class so quick haha. So now my schedule works out perfectly again! Well not really because my Tuesdays/Thursdays kinda suck, but it's back to how I originally wanted it! :D

Thanks for all of the advice and congrats to you and your sister @GForce on making UCA Staff! :)

@Ems and @GForce I GOT INTO IT!!!! So happy. I just checked my school's enrollment page and it was open! I added that class so quick haha. So now my schedule works out perfectly again! Well not really because my Tuesdays/Thursdays kinda suck, but it's back to how I originally wanted it! :D

Thanks for all of the advice and congrats to you and your sister @GForce on making UCA Staff! :)

Glad to hear it all worked out!! and Thanks :)

So.... Someone.... Is releasing an album of old unreleased Michael Jackson songs, and the first song from the album came out today, and I'm in love with it. This is something @HeresAThought would be definitely interested in.

I've been reading Insurgent on my phone and I'm debating just going and buying the book. I just can't really get into a book when I'm reading it on my phone so it's taken forever for me to read it.

Latest posts

Back