OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The closest thing is an old thread called "I do not want to punch my boss in the face ". I'm no idiot. I wouldn't dare post something work related in a thread even called that.... It's not what I have in mind.

Besides job rants vs career rants are different so that's why I don't bother

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
There actually is a site called workrant.com if I'm correct. It can be pretty funny sometimes.

I'm going to have a meltdown of epic proportions I have to make a video/animation for my type class due tomorrow and I still have no idea what to do or how to do it. Every time I get an idea I start and realize it's impossible and I don't know what I am doing. My brain and body are drained from everything else I've had to work on and I just want to go to bed and cry myself to sleep right now.

Enrolled for classes for next fall today..my schedule is horrible. The time slot for a class that I really wanted into is now full. Hopefully some people drop so I can get into it.

Enrolled for classes for next fall today..my schedule is horrible. The time slot for a class that I really wanted into is now full. Hopefully some people drop so I can get into it.
Email the professor and introduce yourself. Just because the registrar says the class is full, doesn't mean the teacher won't allow an extra student or two to join the class

Email the teacher as soon as possible. Let him know you want the class and if you have any good reasons (student athlete, for your major, etc.) Then email him again a a week or so away from the start of the semester as a reminder. And show up the first day of class and politely remind the teacher of the emails you sent. I've seen many professors give priority to people that email them to get the dropped seats in the class

Email the professor and introduce yourself. Just because the registrar says the class is full, doesn't mean the teacher won't allow an extra student or two to join the class

Also I know people who have shown up on the first day of class when they are wait listed and then talked to the professor after class asking for a spot into the class. A lot of times professors like that because it shows responsibility and that the student really wants to attend the course. In most cases you can get in

I went to my little cousin's level 5 gymnastics meet last Friday (she was robbed). But I basically decided that when I have children I am going to put them in gymnastics instead of cheerleading.

I would also like to say that basically all of the little girls (12 and under...with the exception of 3) on my mom's side of the family are either gymnasts or cheerleaders (my niece being the lone cheerleader).... I'm so proud.

I almost made them line up and do backhandsprings together...but I figured after a funeral wasn't the time.....

My older cousin (going into 10th grade) is trying out for cheer at my old high school

Look at what I've started...

Thanks @CheerRehab, @Ems, and @GForce! She's my current accounting professor so I already kind of know her, but I'll make sure to e-mail her. Any advice on what to say? I'm never sure what to write to professor's haha.

Back