OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Can we have a work rant thread... I love my career but, I really question upper management at my job and how the heck the company I work for hires and trains such "special" (the more polite word for the moment) people to look after 50 plus employees... Ughh

I've considered starting one numerous times in 18+

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

There is one in 18+.

The closest thing is an old thread called "I do not want to punch my boss in the face ". I'm no idiot. I wouldn't dare post something work related in a thread even called that.... It's not what I have in mind.

Besides job rants vs career rants are different so that's why I don't bother

The closest thing is an old thread called "I do not want to punch my boss in the face ". I'm no idiot. I wouldn't dare post something work related in a thread even called that.... It's not what I have in mind.

Besides job rants vs career rants are different so that's why I don't bother

Well y'all can start one... but 18+ gets so little traffic I don't even bother with it. And since it took me 18 months to find a job... I won't be complaining much about anything job, career, or anything else in that area. :oops:

And I'll keep my other comment to myself. (It's not directed at you)

Well y'all can start one... but 18+ gets so little traffic I don't even bother with it. And since it took me 18 months to find a job... I won't be complaining much about anything job, career, or anything else in that area. :oops:

i feel like i know your other comment because i almost made it... and sometimes you are a wiser version of me and share my thoughts...

I seriously just want to cry. My hours at work have been cut back like crazy because it's really slow this time of year. I have all my monthly bills and ontop of that I need to start saving for my apartment this fall. My boyfriend has literally zero bills. His parents are very wealthy they pay for his gas, his college, anytime his car breaks they pay to fix it. He's got a job just to gain experience in the work field. He's making about $100 a day in tips and then comes home and starts counting it in front of me, telling me to take some of it because he doesn't need it. (Obviously I'm not going to take it.) I literally just want to cry because money is just the number one stress in my life. It's to the point where I don't know wether I'll be able to pay my bills each month.
I've applied to all sorts of places, my availability is almost everyday of the week and I don't even get calls back. I'm just to the point where I'm going to rip my hair out from stress. I even applied to the restaurant where my boyfriend works, she hired another girl over me because "she has a child so she'll probably work harder." Someone give me wise wisdom that will make me wealthy and stress free?

Eta, I had to sell my prom dress on ebay to buy my contacts. :(

The situation your in is not easy and I know it seems hard and that you don't want to ask for help but maybe consider borrowing the money from your boyfriend. Set up a plan with him to pay him back when you have extra money and the ability to. I know no one likes to be the one "in need" but sometimes it happens and you have to roll with the punches. I'm hoping a new job comes your way so you can make lots of money but for the time being, deep breaths, I know you will get through this.

Was your comment directed at my post?

The situation your in is not easy and I know it seems hard and that you don't want to ask for help but maybe consider borrowing the money from your boyfriend. Set up a plan with him to pay him back when you have extra money and the ability to. I know no one likes to be the one "in need" but sometimes it happens and you have to roll with the punches. I'm hoping a new job comes your way so you can make lots of money but for the time being, deep breaths, I know you will get through this.
Thank you, I've already had to borrow money from him and I always pay him back. Hours should be picking up soon so I hope that this is just a small issue that I'm overly stressing about. Hours always drop this time of year but this year is worse than ever. Thank you for your encouraging words. It means a lot.

Thank you, I've already had to borrow money from him and I always pay him back. Hours should be picking up soon so I hope that this is just a small issue that I'm overly stressing about. Hours always drop this time of year but this year is worse than ever. Thank you for your encouraging words. It means a lot.

Of course! Keep working hard. I am assuming we are about the same age and it's not easy being on your own for the first few years. It's a lot of trial and error and making mistakes. Last year I had to call my dad in tears to pay my rent one month because I wouldn't get paid in time. He did and I paid him back and then realized I needed to make a budget to know what I could and couldn't spend every month.

P.S. Don't pull your hair out :)

Of course! Keep working hard. I am assuming we are about the same age and it's not easy being on your own for the first few years. It's a lot of trial and error and making mistakes. Last year I had to call my dad in tears to pay my rent one month because I wouldn't get paid in time. He did and I paid him back and then realized I needed to make a budget to know what I could and couldn't spend every month.

P.S. Don't pull your hair out :)
Yeah I've had to do that too. It stinks. I hate borrowing money from people but I always pay them back within two weeks. This is why I will never have children until im 100% in a career and financially stable.

Thanks, I'll try not to ;)

Was your comment directed at my post?

Nope. :) Not at all.

I don't have any answer for you though. :( I know exactly what you're going through and have no idea how to fix it. It's like you're writing the story of my life.

But you ARE in school. I know it's hard, but keep on doing what you're doing and you'll reap the rewards soon. Yes, it's a struggle now, but it'll all be worth it.

Nope. :) Not at all.

I don't have any answer for you though. :( I know exactly what you're going through and have no idea how to fix it. It's like you're writing the story of my life.

But you ARE in school. I know it's hard, but keep on doing what you're doing and you'll reap the rewards soon. Yes, it's a struggle now, but it'll all be worth it.

Haha okay just making sure. I was all paranoid. But yeah, I know I can't wait to establish a career. Thank you for your words :)

Since walking dead ended last week I had no idea what to do with my Sunday night....except watch gossip girl on netflix. Anyone else as obsessed as I am?

With WD? :raisesbothhands:

Rick is back baby. Can't wait to see them kick some butt when it returns!

In the meantime, I guess I can watch United States of Tara again. It's been a couple years since it aired and it's the bomb.

Back