OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Heel stretch table top? I think I'd be pooping my pants.

I literally cussed everyone out and then got right with Jesus every time we did that pyramid. I was beyond terrified, every time.

My 28 year old body that has to pay for its own insurance now, literally can not even believe it did that to itself.... On a basketball court

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

I literally cussed everyone out and then got right with Jesus every time we did that pyramid. I was beyond terrified, every time.

My 28 year old body that has to pay for its own insurance now, literally can not even believe it did that to itself.... On a basketball court

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

Seriously I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do in college cheer because I've realized that basing might be a stretch but these complex baskets and stunts are too much for me.

Seriously I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do in college cheer because I've realized that basing might be a stretch but these complex baskets and stunts are too much for me.
Do what I did. Cheer UCA. Fly the intermediate stunt, base the elite stunt with a boy backspot and mid-layer pyramids. Then your senior year when they throw you in every stunt except baskets, pray to the good Lord that you stick.

Ohhh. Wait, did we talk about this? Did you make football?

First can I say I'm so happy you remember my frantic thread from 3 months ago.

Secondly, I did not make football, which is totally fine, I made woman's basketball and volleyball. My tryout was a mess. I was running on no sleep because I starred in my school's musical the night before, and try outs were early. I didn't throw my best tumbling or stunting. Nonetheless making the team in any capacity was my goal since I was little, and seeing as last year I would've never thought I'd could cheer at UMD, I'll take it.

First can I say I'm so happy you remember my frantic thread from 3 months ago.

Secondly, I did not make football, which is totally fine, I made woman's basketball and volleyball. My tryout was a mess. I was running on no sleep because I starred in my school's musical the night before, and try outs were early. I didn't throw my best tumbling or stunting. Nonetheless making the team in any capacity was my goal since I was little, and seeing as last year I would've never thought I'd could cheer at UMD, I'll take it.
You'll have so much fun doing basketball! I loved cheering for basketball & the UMD women's team is good. Good news on your original worry is you can't do any of the crazy level 6 stunts on the basketball court. ;)

You'll have so much fun doing basketball! I loved cheering for basketball & the UMD women's team is good. Good news on your original worry is you can't do any of the crazy level 6 stunts on the basketball court. ;)

I love cheering basketball too bc I come from a basketball high school, now I have to get over my standing tuck on hardwood fear lol.

Back