OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone have any ideas for how to incorporate cheer or yearbook in my senior photos? We are trying to think of some but it's harder than I thought it would be :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Look on Pinterest! I've seen some really cute stuff for cheer! I wish there was a way to take a picture with the 2015 yearbook. (I'm on yearbook staff too) Unfortunately ours comes in too late for that :(

so fun fact for the day, I just pulled a scorp for the first time since circa 2008... I laid on the floor for a solid 20 minutes.
Deciding whether I want to flatter ya'll with a pic. Lets just say if there was an award for best dorito scorp, I definitely have that in the bag.

Does anyone have any ideas for how to incorporate cheer or yearbook in my senior photos? We are trying to think of some but it's harder than I thought it would be :)

If your school has an archive of old yearbooks, it'd be cool to like surround yourself with all of them or pretend to be reading one in an handstand or backbend if you want to incorporate both into one picture.

I had just a cheer picture and tied my medals and bows to a backpack and swung it over my shoulder. Kinda cheesy but it was a hit with the family haha

Last edited:

Mine are super boring but I like stood in the announcers box of the football field in my uni with a megaphone, one of my trophies, varsity letter and poms. We didn't end up using this one bc it just looks awk lol but I liked the concept:
550628_536295069719526_682759558_n.jpg

My daughter did the typical lie down on the FB field surrounded by poms, medals, trophies, cheer shoes, etc. it's where they shoot from above and only got the top of her letter jacket and her face. Super cute.
My son plays trumpet, hockey, tennis and was a presidential scholar. My favorite of his was him holding the trumpet, tennis racket, hockey stick, and a stack of books. Definitely showed the balancing act of a high school kid!

i had to do the walk of death over to my work area today, mind you it was 5am and felt like it was in the high 80's.. seriously florida get your crap together.

You got your WHAT pierced? :eek:

Industrial, I forget the other name for it, bar going across the top of the ear. Technically it's two peircings, felt like 4. First they put the needle through one side cartilage, then the jewelry, then needle through the other side of your ear cartilage, then the jewelry. Ridiculous amounts of pain. It actually feels not toooo bad right now. Though it's swollen 'cause I gave it some time to heal and stop bleeding (whenever I touched it yesterday it bled) before I gave it a thorough cleaning, and I did the cleaning today.

So I started working out at a place that my dad and brother do, it's mainly geared towards male athletes but women work out there too. Stupid me shows up in a sports bra and the trainer asks me to wait outside while the boys finish working out...I'm so embarrassed

Industrial, I forget the other name for it, bar going across the top of the ear. Technically it's two peircings, felt like 4. First they put the needle through one side cartilage, then the jewelry, then needle through the other side of your ear cartilage, then the jewelry. Ridiculous amounts of pain. It actually feels not toooo bad right now. Though it's swollen 'cause I gave it some time to heal and stop bleeding (whenever I touched it yesterday it bled) before I gave it a thorough cleaning, and I did the cleaning today.

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Back