OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@vannahlexis you might also want to try going up a half size in whatever shoes you decide to go with. Feet tend to swell when you're working all day. And I second the idea of gel inserts. They were a life saver for me when working retail!

@vannahlexis you might also want to try going up a half size in whatever shoes you decide to go with. Feet tend to swell when you're working all day. And I second the idea of gel inserts. They were a life saver for me when working retail!
Thank you!! I think I'm definitely going to pick up some gel inserts before work tomorrow and some comfy shoes when I get paid :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Never underestimate the things some people do for attention.

Anyone heard about the fire challenge? People basically smear flammable liquid all over themselves, light themselves on fire, and make a video of it to post on YouTube. A kid is now in the hospital with severe burns to his waist and chest.

:banghead:So embarrassed of my generation right now .

So I'm genuinely considering going to NCA as a spectator this year.

I feel so incredibly naive about booking a flight and hotel.

Would it be cheaper in the long run to book a hotel closer to the venue? So I can avoid taxi cost, etc? Are the cheaper hotels safe?

Never underestimate the things some people do for attention.

Anyone heard about the fire challenge? People basically smear flammable liquid all over themselves, light themselves on fire, and make a video of it to post on YouTube. A kid is now in the hospital with severe burns to his waist and chest.

:banghead:So embarrassed of my generation right now .
Update:
My daughter who is 11, just told me that one of the boys who set himself on fire doing this challenge DIED of his injuries! So senseless and CRAZY!

Update:
My daughter who is 11, just told me that one of the boys who set himself on fire doing this challenge DIED of his injuries! So senseless and CRAZY!
I'm sure you don't know the answer to this, but can someone tell me what the point of doing this is? Like what else could possibly happen when doing that besides severely burning yourself? Do they really think nothing bad will happen, I'm sure my 8 year old self would have realized that, let alone as a teenager or older.

someone help. for the least two weeks i've had extreme nausea, causing me to not want to eat at all. when i finally break down and eat because i know i have to, i'll immediately throw up or get sick on the other end within an hour or two. i have no other symptoms of being sick and i'm not pregnant unless it's the baby Jesus himself... soo has anyone ever had this problem? and more importantly how do i fix it?!

like nothing else is wrong. i haven't changed anything in my diet or meds or anything like that. ughhh i just want to eat. we have a nurse practitioner on campus and she told me i was fine.. so, yeah. great. thanks.

My university finally found a coach for cheer and tryouts are at the end of this month.

I didn't make the team last year and I'm way nervous to try out this year- I don't even know if I want to try out, mainly because I don't want to get cut again.

The requirements are a standing back handspring, strong stunting and cheer experience.

I have a sketchy bhs and very strong stunting and obv 4 years of varsity cheer experience.

I don't think I'm going to try out if I can't clean up my bhs and at least get my roundoff spring back. Maybe if were being super generous try for a roundoff tuck lol

I think I might try and get a private with my tumbling coach and see what happens.

I almost want to email in a skills video and see if the coach will tell me things to work on? Is that like a thing? Would that be weird??

I'm freaking out

someone help. for the least two weeks i've had extreme nausea, causing me to not want to eat at all. when i finally break down and eat because i know i have to, i'll immediately throw up or get sick on the other end within an hour or two. i have no other symptoms of being sick and i'm not pregnant unless it's the baby Jesus himself... soo has anyone ever had this problem? and more importantly how do i fix it?!

like nothing else is wrong. i haven't changed anything in my diet or meds or anything like that. ughhh i just want to eat. we have a nurse practitioner on campus and she told me i was fine.. so, yeah. great. thanks.
I've had more tummy troubles than should be allowed. You may PM me if you like, I just don't want to put everyone else through a discussion like that. Hope you figure it out quickly!

Try only eating the BRAT type foods... Steamed rice, toast (no butter) and see if you can stomach those in small quantities... If you had a tummy bug then your tummy may still be unhappy (so to speak ---) Try small quantities of bland dry foods and make sure you do the same with water...small bits at a time. Hope you feel better soon!

I was sick like this last year! It's probably an infection, I had a uti. I didn't feel sick or weird at all except for the nausea part and it took 16 hours in the er for them to figure it out because I had no other symptoms.

Ok I actually just had an idea.......... Could any of you look at my skills video and help me with things I should fix before college tryouts???? It's pretty much just stunting so idk how much you can help with that but I guess its worth a shot.

Disclaimer- I literally made this a few weeks ago at 3 a.m. just for funzieswith like every video I have of me cheering (even the bad ones lol awk) and I'm super embarrassed to even post it bc you guys are all better than me lol

Back