OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aberystwyth University in Wales. My school does a two part application where you apply through my current school and then once accepted you apply through the host university. So it's not set in stone that I'm going but I should hopefully know within the next couple weeks.

Congrats!! I went to Cardiff University! Welsh people are the loveliest people you'll ever meet! Aber is always wet though, get ready for that...

First day of senior year today, unfortunately my grandpa died unexpectedly yesterday, but I have made the executive decision that he would want me in school. :/

First day of senior year today, unfortunately my grandpa died unexpectedly yesterday, but I have made the executive decision that he would want me in school. :/

Yea!! And... I'm so sorry. Sometimes grandpas are extra special people, I know mine was. But, yes, he would most definitely want you in school.

Have a great senior year!

so sorry:( You are right - he would want you in school and enjoying every minute of your senior year!

Does she like it? I'm just wondering how hard it is to get in to the program.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

She absolutely loved it, she wanted to go back to it after my sister and I started middle school (she quit her job to stay home with us during elementary school) but so much had changed and she would have needed to go back to school for that so she's working on an RN degree now instead.

It's likely to be competitive, but as long as you willing to out in the work (and I assume you are or else you wouldn't have asked) you'll be fine!

Theres a tumbl trak clinic at my gym this weekend, and my coach said they're bringing an air mat or air track thingy.... Have any of you tumbled on one? Is it kind of like a trampoline?
I've never used an actual tumble track but I've used the air mat! It's a big difference going from that to the floor but it makes it sooo much easier to clean your skills

Thanks for the tip!

I figured that. If I do get to go one of the first things I'm going to do is buy rain boots since they probably wont fit in my suitcase.

We call them wellies (short for Wellington Boots) :) hope you get to go!

Thanks for the tip!

I figured that. If I do get to go one of the first things I'm going to do is buy rain boots since they probably wont fit in my suitcase.

Hunter makes a packable rain boot (i think their name is tour?) that roll up and come with a bag to put them in! they get pretty small!

Okay, so I've been putting off writing my first day of school speech, and the first day is tomorrow. Does anybody have any advice? (Or would like to write it for me? That works too ;) )

Back