OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't like Mint. I use BudgetSimple because it doesn't have screen scraping, so it's easier to budget cash. YNAB is really good too and they offer it free to students, you just have to look at their website for the correct promo code.
Can you tell me where to find the promo code on the website?

Really freaking out about cheer tryouts. They're in 2 weeks.

I just want to make the team more than anyyyything in the world but I'm just not good lol

It's so stressful :(

My boyfriend and I are officially going to London to visit some of my family in less than two months! I haven't been there in about six years, and I can't wait to see my cousins, aunt/uncle and grandma :) he's also never been out of the country...so I'm excited to take him and do the "touristy" stuff, even though I've done most of it many times. Lol

Theres a tumbl trak clinic at my gym this weekend, and my coach said they're bringing an air mat or air track thingy.... Have any of you tumbled on one? Is it kind of like a trampoline?

Theres a tumbl trak clinic at my gym this weekend, and my coach said they're bringing an air mat or air track thingy.... Have any of you tumbled on one? Is it kind of like a trampoline?
If we're talking about the same thing, I tumbled on an air track all through high school (my tumbling coach sold them). It's similar to a trampoline, but not as much bounce. It's almost like if you filled a bouncy house until it was close to bursting, if that makes sense lol. But it's not difficult to tumble on at all. It's sometimes hard to keep your balance but that's it.

Aberystwyth University in Wales. My school does a two part application where you apply through my current school and then once accepted you apply through the host university. So it's not set in stone that I'm going but I should hopefully know within the next couple weeks.
Aber were my unis rivals at sport! It's an incredible city, lots of hills though so if you do get to go, make sure you're ready for climbing!

Back