OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If you have never seen Friday Night Lights, definitely watch that. Some of my other favorites are Scandal, Breaking Bad, Dexter. White Collar is really good too. If you are more into comedies, Parks and Rec, How I Met Your Mother and 30 Rock are all good.

Currently re watching FNL with my boyfriend, he has never seen it but he is gone for the weekend so I need stuff to watch! I love Parks and Rec!

I'll have to watch some of theses shows Thanks @pghcheer09 and @cheernerd5678 :)

Law and order svu! But they only have like seasons 8-12 on netflix. They have them all on Hulu plus, but if you don't have that starting at season 8 isn't going to make you super confused or anything. I watched seasons 8-12 and then watched up to the current episode, then started over at season 1 b/c I hadn't seen any of the early seasons.
I love this show which probs makes me sound like a psycho? But I loooove Benson and Stabler and I love the continuing storylines involving the regular characters, not just the crime parts.
Miss Representation is FLAWLESS. A must watch for everyone for real!!!

I recommend Supernatural, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad (IS SO GOOD), The Office is really funny too.

There's a movie called Short Term 12 and it's soooo cute. It's a little indie-ish but it's really good. It has a Little Miss Sunshine feel.

Anyone have any recommendations on good tv shows to start watching?? Preferably on Netflix :)

I've watched Breaking Bad, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives, Orange Is The New Black, Make It Or Break It, Greek, Supernatural, House Of Cards, and House M.D. and I absolutely loved them all. House and Desperate Housewives hold a special place in my heart though. I cried in both of the final episodes.

So I've been having trouble coming out of retirement lol and the other day I had two of my friends help me out a little bit so I'm good for tryouts in a week.

Anddd i landed on my feet in my back handspring for the first time all summer and I'm literally just ecstatic. I feel like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders :) hoping I can bring my running tumbling back too but I guess we shall see! Crossing my fingers!!

Nip/Tuck is actually one of my favorite shows of all time... I started watching it on Netflix over Christmas break and finished all 6 six seasons by like February.

Also I'm a bit obsessed with documentaries and my current favorites are Indie Game, The Imposter, Jesus Camp, and Dear Zachary. But if you're going to watch Dear Zachary have a box of tissues ready. Like a brand new box. Because you'll need all of them.

Law and order svu! But they only have like seasons 8-12 on netflix. They have them all on Hulu plus, but if you don't have that starting at season 8 isn't going to make you super confused or anything. I watched seasons 8-12 and then watched up to the current episode, then started over at season 1 b/c I hadn't seen any of the early seasons.
I love this show which probs makes me sound like a psycho? But I loooove Benson and Stabler and I love the continuing storylines involving the regular characters, not just the crime parts.
I watch it too. I noticed they reuse some of their actors. Like the red headed DA., she was in an earlier season and she was suspected in an assault against a man. Stablers wife in earlier season was a victim. Lol I don't know if you noticed. Just thought I should point that out since I too obsessed with the the show.

@GForce I don't know if these shows are on Netflix or if you like ghost stories/shows. I liked watching Medium. I like watching Dead Files. I also Ghost Whisperer. Some non ghost shows lol are Hot in Cleveland, how I met your mother, and CSI Las Vegas or original. There's probably others but can't think of any more.

@GForce I don't know if these shows are on Netflix or if you like ghost stories/shows. I liked watching Medium. I like watching Dead Files. I also Ghost Whisperer. Some non ghost shows lol are Hot in Cleveland, how I met your mother, and CSI Las Vegas or original. There's probably others but can't think of any more.

These are all so good!

@GForce you could watch Jig - it's a documentary about Irish dance. :p:D It's free on prime right now... Oh, wait. I think it's only me and my child that want to see that 10 times. But if you ever want to know exactly what my life consists of... That's it (except mine isn't training for the worlds obviously)

@Daniellerae I don't even know what to say about the rabbit... :eek:

Sigh... It takes a lot for a book to be so bad that I can't even finish it. I usually finish them anyway, even if I hate them (no idea why, it's just a "thing" I have). The only 3 books I can ever remember not finishing are "The American Girl" (Swedish book translated to English that I think the good stuff got lost in translation - horrible book), "The Winter Sea" (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snoozefest), and "The Chocolate Money" (OMG... This book is just disgusting. I can't even with this book)

I'm now reading The Sisterhood and I swear I've spent over a week on it. I hate this main character! I'm honestly hoping no one rescues her and she dies lonely and sad. So, my advice? Don't read this book! It's awful!

Back