OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
These are all so good!

@GForce you could watch Jig - it's a documentary about Irish dance. :p:D It's free on prime right now... Oh, wait. I think it's only me and my child that want to see that 10 times. But if you ever want to know exactly what my life consists of... That's it (except mine isn't training for the worlds obviously)

@Daniellerae I don't even know what to say about the rabbit... :eek:

Sigh... It takes a lot for a book to be so bad that I can't even finish it. I usually finish them anyway, even if I hate them (no idea why, it's just a "thing" I have). The only 3 books I can ever remember not finishing are "The American Girl" (Swedish book translated to English that I think the good stuff got lost in translation - horrible book), "The Winter Sea" (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snoozefest), and "The Chocolate Money" (OMG... This book is just disgusting. I can't even with this book)

I'm now reading The Sisterhood and I swear I've spent over a week on it. I hate this main character! I'm honestly hoping no one rescues her and she dies lonely and sad. So, my advice? Don't read this book! It's awful!
I think my sister @LeahofthePack has watched Jig!! I've heard really good stuff about it!!

Sorry to double post, but I just saw a trailer for The Giver and it looks terrible. Nothing like the book which makes me sad because it was so good.

Just got home from the sleepover, not really sure you can call it that because I stayed up the entire time. It was a jogathon for the evening half and my boyfriend and I ran a total of 23.75 miles in 4 hours :) I was so proud of him! After running the team decided to watch high school musical and I swear he is the sweetest thing ever. He told me he'd be my Troy if I was his Gabriella. Such a nerd I love him. But overall it was fun!

These are all so good!

@GForce you could watch Jig - it's a documentary about Irish dance. :p:D It's free on prime right now... Oh, wait. I think it's only me and my child that want to see that 10 times. But if you ever want to know exactly what my life consists of... That's it (except mine isn't training for the worlds obviously)

@Daniellerae I don't even know what to say about the rabbit... :eek:

Sigh... It takes a lot for a book to be so bad that I can't even finish it. I usually finish them anyway, even if I hate them (no idea why, it's just a "thing" I have). The only 3 books I can ever remember not finishing are "The American Girl" (Swedish book translated to English that I think the good stuff got lost in translation - horrible book), "The Winter Sea" (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snoozefest), and "The Chocolate Money" (OMG... This book is just disgusting. I can't even with this book)

I'm now reading The Sisterhood and I swear I've spent over a week on it. I hate this main character! I'm honestly hoping no one rescues her and she dies lonely and sad. So, my advice? Don't read this book! It's awful!
I had this book that I hated and couldn't for the life of me finish the book. Still haven't. I'm reading An Abundance of Katherines it's ok but its taking me awhile to finish it. I left it at my sisters house and haven't had the s
desire to go get it.
@GForce other oldies I like is Alias, Big Love, Dexter and The Tudors

I like to read. I'm looking for new books. Any recommendations would be great. I like murder/mystery books. But any other genres are okay too. I just like to read anything lol.

The only show that I watch is the walking dead. My roomies this year both have netflix accounts so I'll probably get into some more shows.

I move into my first apt in two weeks, I'm doing my tough mudder this Sunday, and I'm going apt shopping two days after. Plus all my tables left me over 20% last night so I'm hoping that's how it is tonight too :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I like to read. I'm looking for new books. Any recommendations would be great. I like murder/mystery books. But any other genres are okay too. I just like to read anything lol.

I'll just give you some murder/mystery authors and you can pick which of their books sound good (partly I'm being lazy, and partly I tend to like lots of books by the same authors, and I know different story lines appeal to different people)

But I read a LOT (over an hour commute on the train, to and from work every day) so:

David Bell
Chevy Stevens
Heather Gudenkauf
Harlan Coben

And some books that are not mystery type books but are just good reads:

The Paris Wife
The Kitchen House
Defending Jacob
Drowning Ruth
Anything by Kate Morton
Madame Tussaud (if you like history - it's heavy on knowing your history)

I'll just give you some murder/mystery authors and you can pick which of their books sound good (partly I'm being lazy, and partly I tend to like lots of books by the same authors, and I know different story lines appeal to different people)

But I read a LOT (over an hour commute on the train, to and from work every day) so:

David Bell
Chevy Stevens
Heather Gudenkauf
Harlan Coben

And some books that are not mystery type books but are just good reads:

The Paris Wife
The Kitchen House
Defending Jacob
Drowning Ruth
Anything by Kate Morton
Madame Tussaud (if you like history - it's heavy on knowing your history)
awesome. Thank you

Back