OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I ordered a phone case off etsy a while ago and has anyone ever have issues with the site? I got a notice saying my case couldn't be delivered to my house and I should contact my nearest FedEx... Could it be spam or has this happened before to anyone? Should I wait it out?

Ok I get the bad mom of the year award-

I got my seven year old an iPhone 5. I got myself a new one too!:)

She has had the iPhone 3GS since she was 5, because it was my old iPhone and I have a bunch of extra lines on my account. (I use to work for AT&T so I got a deal on all of them)

I honestly thought she would lose it or break it so I didn't really plan on her having it that long. She takes great care of it and has never went over on data or charged a bunch of unnecessary iTunes stuff. So that's why I thought she was special enough to get the new one. I feel like I have to justify why my seven year old has an iPhone 5 to everyone :( lol

But she is in love!!

but really. one of my friends got a brand-new fully loaded 2013 altima, a new macbook air, an iphone 5, an ipad mini, and 4 pairs of uggs and felt the need to post a picture of every one of them. i know you're loaded, and i know you're excited... but now if i get my car tonight i'm going to feel like crap posting it because i know i'm not getting anything anywhere near as nice as hers. i feel like it's the season for new cars this year though... 8 of my friends got 2013's this christmas. I'm jealous...
My best friend always talks about how I'm spoiled (I'm really not) but she literally cried when she didn't get an iPad for her birtday and complained so much to me and to her parents. Anyway, she laid all her Christmas gifts on a chair and sent me a pic saying "Yay!" So she could show them off to me. She also kept me updated on what she got throughout the day...

My best friend always talks about how I'm spoiled (I'm really not) but she literally cried when she didn't get an iPad for her birtday and complained so much to me and to her parents. Anyway, she laid all her Christmas gifts on a chair and sent me a pic saying "Yay!" So she could show them off to me. She also kept me updated on what she got throughout the day...
I posted this in the "What did you get for Christmas?" thread but it reminded me of my Sophomore year of high school, this girl at my lunch table was complaining because her daddy got her an Acura SUV. She wanted a Porsche so she proclaimed that she was going to purposely crash the SUV so she could get the Porsche. My ex (bf at the time) and I just stared at her like she was crazy.

A news station did a story featuring the guys on my team (the new stations was from their home town) Thought I'd post it here because I thought some people might enjoy seeing an "inside" look at what its like to be a cheerleader for the Green Bay Packers!

You can see yours truly standing awkwardly nodding her head/fixing her hat at 0:40 sec and doing a chair at 0:53 sec and at other random times in pictures and whatnot. Anyways, enjoy :)

Oh and it was 25 degrees when they filmed this, yay!

ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: UW-Green Bay male cheerleaders

A news station did a story featuring the guys on my team (the new stations was from their home town) Thought I'd post it here because I thought some people might enjoy seeing an "inside" look at what its like to be a cheerleader for the Green Bay Packers!

You can see yours truly standing awkwardly nodding her head/fixing her hat at 0:40 sec and doing a chair at 0:53 sec and at other random times in pictures and whatnot. Anyways, enjoy :)

Oh and it was 25 degrees when they filmed this, yay!

ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: UW-Green Bay male cheerleaders
WHY MUST YOU ALL BE SO FREAKING GORGEOUS!?!?! You're killing me here. Amazing story! :3

iPhone case enthusiasts.. who has ordered cases off of amazon? I have a gift card and want to get some cheap cases but would like them to be good quality as well. What brands do you trust?

iPhone case enthusiasts.. who has ordered cases off of amazon? I have a gift card and want to get some cheap cases but would like them to be good quality as well. What brands do you trust?
It's not really that cheap but LifeProof cases are AMAZING. I'm THE biggest klutz ever and it saved me!

It's not really that cheap but LifeProof cases are AMAZING. I'm THE biggest klutz ever and it saved me!
I've only used Speck cases since I got my iPhone over a year ago. I have a $25 gift card and have used about $16.. trying to find a few little things to get with the remaining money.

I can do jumps to tuck but I'm currently having my best friend who's a volleyball after spot my back walkover in her living room...
Oh yeah, and she can actually do one, because I taught her.

I ordered an otterbox sometime ago off amazon. I tried ordering a coach case but the pictures were wrong and they were going to send me the correct case but then said they don't carry it anymore. At least I had already ordered another

Latest posts

Back