OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was just thinking about this: what if the newbies had to take a small quiz to get into the rest of the boards? They could stay in the newbie section for however long they pleased but had to take like a FAQ test before they could access the rest of the board. Questions could include:
1). What does CP stand for?
2. What is a shimmy?
3). I want to start a new thread what's the first thing I should do?
Answer: USE THE SEARCH BAR to make sure it's not a repeated topic
4). How big is too big for a flyer?

Idk, just a random thought. Maybe a way to eliminate overly asked questions?

5) What's a cheerlebrity

Answer: don't mention it

I was just thinking about this: what if the newbies had to take a small quiz to get into the rest of the boards? They could stay in the newbie section for however long they pleased but had to take like a FAQ test before they could access the rest of the board. Questions could include:
1). What does CP stand for?
2. What is a shimmy?
3). I want to start a new thread what's the first thing I should do?
Answer: USE THE SEARCH BAR to make sure it's not a repeated topic
4). How big is too big for a flyer?

Idk, just a random thought. Maybe a way to eliminate overly asked questions?

Or
5) What do you never mention?
ANSWER: Cheerlebrities

My wording was off before

My whole family got the iPhone 4, and my mom is struggling. Bad. Anyone have problems with their fingers being too chubby to push the exact letter? Shes really frustrated and its killin the christmas spirit....

ETA; plus we just found out we have a bee infestation. Thousands of bees living in our 2nd fireplace, which our christmas fire "woke" them. I hate bees/ wasps. They scare me and are mean

My whole family got the iPhone 4, and my mom is struggling. Bad. Anyone have problems with their fingers being too chubby to push the exact letter? Shes really frustrated and its killin the christmas spirit....

ETA; plus we just found out we have a bee infestation. Thousands of bees living in our 2nd fireplace, which our christmas fire "woke" them. I hate bees/ wasps. They scare me and are mean

It just takes some time to get used to.

Or she could turn it sideways. The letters get bigger.

Warning: Christmas rant. I am officially calling this the worst Christmas in social media history. I don't need to see pictures of everything people got or complaints about what people didn't get. Take the time to enjoy what you DO have, aside from gifts. I'm sick of seeing people tweet about a different gift every tweet I see. I'm not saying I don't mind seeing what people got but only the occasional post.. not everything has to do with gifts. I hate how certain people really don't appreciate the real point of christmas. And on that note, I hope everyone has a very merry and blessed Christmas!

Warning: Christmas rant. I am officially calling this the worst Christmas in social media history. I don't need to see pictures of everything people got or complaints about what people didn't get. Take the time to enjoy what you DO have, aside from gifts. I'm sick of seeing people tweet about a different gift every tweet I see. I'm not saying I don't mind seeing what people got but only the occasional post.. not everything has to do with gifts. I hate how certain people really don't appreciate the real point of christmas. And on that note, I hope everyone has a very merry and blessed Christmas!
This x1000 my whole instagram is people posting gifts as well as on Twitter. Okay, we get it you're very fortunate to have all of your materialistic gifts, but that's not what the day is really about.

This x1000 my whole instagram is people posting gifts as well as on Twitter. Okay, we get it you're very fortunate to have all of your materialistic gifts, but that's not what the day is really about.
I don't even mind if it is separate people but I'm really annoyed with the people who post ALL DAY about your new iPad doesn't work, your new outfits, your 5 new purses, etc. Like I don't mind one person who says they're really excited about their best gift. Personally I got some great gifts but I'm thankful for a healthy family and parents who are paying for my college tuition.

My mom asked this same thing when she got an iPhone. The guy helping us said that you want to use like the inner corner of your thumb, like near the edge of your fingernail, and do just a light tap. If you use an entire figure to touch a letter there's a good chance you won't hit the one you want! My mom complains all the time that she has fat "sausage fingers" (her words, not mine) and she does pretty well now.
And it can take some getting used to.

I'm hiding in my room while my whole family is downstairs. I feel like poop I was up all night last night throwing up :(

I don't even mind if it is separate people but I'm really annoyed with the people who post ALL DAY about your new iPad doesn't work, your new outfits, your 5 new purses, etc. Like I don't mind one person who says they're really excited about their best gift. Personally I got some great gifts but I'm thankful for a healthy family and parents who are paying for my college tuition.
This! I literally just saw a girl on instagram post "my new ipad" then 10 seconds later "my new laptop" then like 10 seconds later "New uggs" I was like, first of all, holy cow, second of all, if you're going to post a picture of something you got, it's fine, but I don't need to see EVERY little thing you got. Pick your favorite or something. I, personally, don't like to post like big gifts because I feel like I'll seem like I'm trying to show off, but I mean I tweeted like "what cheerleaders get for christmas" and a pic of my cheer bow keychain... but I'm not posting everything I got... that's annoying.

This! I literally just saw a girl on instagram post "my new ipad" then 10 seconds later "my new laptop" then like 10 seconds later "New uggs" I was like, first of all, holy cow, second of all, if you're going to post a picture of something you got, it's fine, but I don't need to see EVERY little thing you got. Pick your favorite or something. I, personally, don't like to post like big gifts because I feel like I'll seem like I'm trying to show off, but I mean I tweeted like "what cheerleaders get for christmas" and a pic of my cheer bow keychain... but I'm not posting everything I got... that's annoying.
but really. one of my friends got a brand-new fully loaded 2013 altima, a new macbook air, an iphone 5, an ipad mini, and 4 pairs of uggs and felt the need to post a picture of every one of them. i know you're loaded, and i know you're excited... but now if i get my car tonight i'm going to feel like crap posting it because i know i'm not getting anything anywhere near as nice as hers. i feel like it's the season for new cars this year though... 8 of my friends got 2013's this christmas. I'm jealous...

Back