OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
NoDramaCheerMama when she started using the stunt stand did you see an improvement in her flying/ being able to pull the stretches in the air just as well as she did on the ground? Just a question in general because one of my cheer babies parents wants to get her one and I have no clue what to tell her...
And her scorpion is perfect! i love those in the air so much more than needles...

Okay so I NEVER watch Sister Wives, because as much as I like the women, that man is just beyond.... Ugh. Anyways so my mom was watching it last night and it was an old episode, and I wanted to watch Pitch Perfect (again), but she insisted that we finish the episode. It's the episode where they put the dog down. Literally I bawled like a little baby and I don't even care. Never watching that darn show again! The Learning Channel? More like the take your heart and rip it into 100 pieces and force feed it down your face channel!!

Okay so I NEVER watch Sister Wives, because as much as I like the women, that man is just beyond.... Ugh. Anyways so my mom was watching it last night and it was an old episode, and I wanted to watch Pitch Perfect (again), but she insisted that we finish the episode. It's the episode where they put the dog down. Literally I bawled like a little baby and I don't even care. Never watching that darn show again! The Learning Channel? More like the take your heart and rip it into 100 pieces and force feed it down your face channel!!

you're not alone. i used to religiously watch jon and kate + 8. i even convinced myself i totally wanted 8 little filipino babies. i sobbed right there with them when they got divorced. (even though i knew all along she was a heartless b*tch) that TLC will get ya.

Have you seen Pitch Perfect yet? It's SO good!

you're not alone. i used to religiously watch jon and kate + 8. i even convinced myself i totally wanted 8 little filipino babies. i sobbed right there with them when they got divorced. (even though i knew all along she was a heartless b*tch) that TLC will get ya.

I also cried at Toddlers & Tiaras when that ginger girl Haley who didn't even wanna do pageants was crying when she lost and was like "I TOLD YOU SHE WAS PRETTIER THAN ME!" like... I can't even

NoDramaCheerMama when she started using the stunt stand did you see an improvement in her flying/ being able to pull the stretches in the air just as well as she did on the ground? Just a question in general because one of my cheer babies parents wants to get her one and I have no clue what to tell her...
And her scorpion is perfect! i love those in the air so much more than needles...
Yes! I was VERY hesitant to get her one because of the ridiculous price. But, it has really helped her. She could pull positions on the floor but had difficulty in the air until we got the stunt stand. If you are even slightly off in body position you will fall off the stunt stand. She was rolling her foot to the outside like lots of flyers do, the stunt stand has completely improved that. She is a junior 3 flyer now but should be J5 next year and this has really helped her technique improve!

Yes! I was VERY hesitant to get her one because of the ridiculous price. But, it has really helped her. She could pull positions on the floor but had difficulty in the air until we got the stunt stand. If you are even slightly off in body position you will fall off the stunt stand. She was rolling her foot to the outside like lots of flyers do, the stunt stand has completely improved that. She is a junior 3 flyer now but should be J5 next year and this has really helped her technique improve!
WOW! Moved from 3 to 5? Thats amazing!!

My creepy relatives have arrived and I'm hiding out in my room on my laptop hoping everyone forgets I exists... So far so good.

I've been so obsessed with this song lately... Figured I'd share it here since she doesn't cheer anymore.

I was just thinking about this: what if the newbies had to take a small quiz to get into the rest of the boards? They could stay in the newbie section for however long they pleased but had to take like a FAQ test before they could access the rest of the board. Questions could include:
1). What does CP stand for?
2. What is a shimmy?
3). I want to start a new thread what's the first thing I should do?
Answer: USE THE SEARCH BAR to make sure it's not a repeated topic
4). How big is too big for a flyer?

Idk, just a random thought. Maybe a way to eliminate overly asked questions?

Back