OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Team anyone but Moes. Chipotle, Qdoba and Salsarita's are all yummy! Just depends on what I'm in the mood for.

agreed. i absolutely hate Moes. I judge based on guac, and i am a purist so Chipotle wins 100%. avocados, red onion, jalepeno, lemon and lime are the only things that belong in guac. no one's compares. and because of my food craziness about hormones, pesticides, animal treatment, etc. i only eat Chiptole out of the semi-fast food mexican places.

if anyone is bored theres a mini documentary about chipotle on netflix lol i stand behind the company's philosophies, as well.

agreed. i absolutely hate Moes. I judge based on guac, and i am a purist so Chipotle wins 100%. avocados, red onion, jalepeno, lemon and lime are the only things that belong in guac. no one's compares. and because of my food craziness about hormones, pesticides, animal treatment, etc. i only eat Chiptole out of the semi-fast food mexican places.

if anyone is bored theres a mini documentary about chipotle on netflix lol i stand behind the company's philosophies, as well.
I worked at Moes for a year and a half in high school so I just can't get behind it. Some of their stuff isn't bad, but Chipotle's food just tastes much fresher and has way more flavor to me.

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1410284653.667994.jpg

@mstealtoyou oh hey....a seahorse

Last edited:
I am so in love with it! I can picture it being used in a ton of cheer mixes. They need to release a new album and start another tour ASAP because I need more FOB live!
Riiiiiight? I haven't been to a concert since 2008! That's soooooo long ago.

Anyone watching Apple's Keynote? The live stream is making me :banghead:
And the japanese translator voice..... please go away.
This is seriously so disappointing. I was so pumped for this because I could actually watch it, but it has been awful. Now that the translator is gone, mine keeps jumping from whatever is actually being shown to pictures of the audience sitting there before it started. I'm mostly just following along on twitter now because it's been such a failure

This is seriously so disappointing. I was so pumped for this because I could actually watch it, but it has been awful. Now that the translator is gone, mine keeps jumping from whatever is actually being shown to pictures of the audience sitting there before it started. I'm mostly just following along on twitter now because it's been such a failure

Same. I was watching it in my phone since I am a PC girl but I gave up. Mine was doing the same thing. It's ok though, I don't really care for the watch or new payment option. I just wanted to see the new phones. I'm not super thrilled with all the new features. And I don't like the rounded design. But whatevs. I'm gonna ride my 4S out for as long as I can.

HuffPost tweets this today and made me cackle: "Eddy Cue, the guy in charge of the super-secure iCloud, is now in charge of the super-secure Apple Pay."

Shade thrown.

Same. I was watching it in my phone since I am a PC girl but I gave up. Mine was doing the same thing. It's ok though, I don't really care for the watch or new payment option. I just wanted to see the new phones. I'm not super thrilled with all the new features. And I don't like the rounded design. But whatevs. I'm gonna ride my 4S out for as long as I can.

HuffPost tweets this today and made me cackle: "Eddy Cue, the guy in charge of the super-secure iCloud, is now in charge of the super-secure Apple Pay."

Shade thrown.

same. but i don't even have the S... just 4. but i am grandfathered in to unlimited data and i lose it when i get an upgrade. going 4 years strong with this little guy. my lifeproof case is falling apart, though, but the phone is in good condition!

I turned the keynote on to watch U2 and I am in awe of what the iwatch can do. It is really crazy when you think of it.

I feel like a total Apple fan girl as I'm typing away on my Mac with my iPhone 5s next to me but I want the Apple Watch so bad it hurts...

having a panic attack right now over my thesis topic i have yet to pick. we need a proposal on our topic and its due tomorrow. i don't know what to do about it.

ETA:

I think I may just do cheerleading as a thesis topic...it sounds completely ridiculous but I think that is why I want to do it. I either want to focus on why people are so attached to what we do, the stereotype vs the reality of what a person actually is or some sort of documentary of teams and what they go through.. my school sets thesis up like we need to make a book of our process and create a piece or something tangible to show or point. does any of this make sense?

Last edited:

I judge on guac too... A lot of people love freebirds but their guac is not even close to chipotles!

Riiiiiight? I haven't been to a concert since 2008! That's soooooo long ago.
I saw them in July and they were sooo amazing!! I snap-chatted a little section of each song, so now I have a bunch of 30 seconds videos so I can relive the show lol

Back