OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Team Qdoba.... they have queso. It is kind of nice having a Chipotle directly below my classroom though.

I so miss living in NM and the roadside chile stands!!!! I'm lucky, though, that my grocery store finally started carrying the frozen Bueno chiles....so much better than the canned crap with no flavor lol. Now if they could only start carrying the Bueno frozen posole, my life would be complete :) Canned hominy just doesn't cut it.
that's cool there's bueno in your grocery store. I lived in Cali for a few years and no bueno Chile any where. And yes the canned is no good.

Team anyone but Moes. Chipotle, Qdoba and Salsarita's are all yummy! Just depends on what I'm in the mood for.

I went to Bennigan's with my mom the other day and it was my first time going (weird because they're everywhere) and I got the Kilkenny chicken wrap and it was honestly SO GOOD.

I've been trying to eat healthy but that wrap is just taunting me and Bennigan's is like 5 minutes away, I can't resist!

Ohhhh gotchya! Then I guess I had Swede-fied tacos tonight for dinner :p My family does tacos at home at least every other week and I'm getting so sick of them. Thought the "swede-fied" thing could switch it up a bit.

It may be a few other things but we have it like i describe it.May be other things as well.

Guys. I have a confession. I don't like Chipotle. Which is apparently a crime around here.
It's not that it's awful, I just don't think it's as awesome as everyone claims it to be.
Same, unfortunately they don't have refried beans & that's just not okay with me

I went to Bennigan's with my mom the other day and it was my first time going (weird because they're everywhere) and I got the Kilkenny chicken wrap and it was honestly SO GOOD.

I've been trying to eat healthy but that wrap is just taunting me and Bennigan's is like 5 minutes away, I can't resist!

Oh how I miss Bennigans and their Monte Cristo sandwich! The last one in OK closed about 8 years ago :(

Meet my sweet puppy! His name is Bentley! He's a jackapoo and he has been so good since I got him! He sleeps through every night and knows to pee on his pee pad and not on my apartment floor.... and my roommates are in love with him too which is awesome! My boyfriend bought him for me as an early birthday present because I've been so lonely since I got to college. I have about 2 or 3 hours in-between all of my classes so I have more than enough time to take care of him! I also took him to the vet yesterday and he is as healthy as can be. My roommates also aren't in class while I am and they keep texting me and asking if they can take him out of his cage and spend time with him! I talked to them all about it at the beginning of the semester but they're a huge help with him! and they don't mind and I told them not to feel like they have to take care of him! (sorry just thought i should say that because everyone has been asking me if my roommates hate me now. they love him just as much as I do!) He's a big responsibility but I'm excited to finally have my own puppy, which I've wanted my whole life :) My boyfriend is kind of the greatest!! Best gift I've ever gotten!! (sorry the pictures are huge)
10356167_10152278992686487_5986509826513209450_n.jpg

10678665_10152465492053929_6979540314980043758_n.jpg

I am so jealous! He's perfect!!!!
Thank you so much!! I know! He is a little spoiled thing already... lol! I actually found him and I knew I was probably getting one for my birthday or Christmas, so I sent the picture to my boyfriend to show him (just to show him) and he said if you want to we can go get him today... and I like burst into tears cause I've always wanted my own puppy! I helped my boyfriend and his family take care of their lab puppy a few months ago when they got him because I was already out of school and they all weren't home during the day.... and I was soooo jealous because it reminded me that my brothers got puppies for their birthdays when they were younger and I've never had a dog who is actually mine. I mostly took care of their puppies when they got them so I was like I can totally handle this! I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life, plus my doctor has recommended for years that I get a puppy to help me with my anxiety- I usually have one before class every morning because I hate driving even though I live less than a mile from campus- I'm not saying that he's helping just to say it but I haven't had any since I got him and I usually have 4-5 a day. Like hysterical, break down in tears anxiety attacks. He is so sweet and just snuggles all day!

Thank you so much!! I know! He is a little spoiled thing already... lol! I actually found him and I knew I was probably getting one for my birthday or Christmas, so I sent the picture to my boyfriend to show him (just to show him) and he said if you want to we can go get him today... and I like burst into tears cause I've always wanted my own puppy! I helped my boyfriend and his family take care of their lab puppy a few months ago when they got him because I was already out of school and they all weren't home during the day.... and I was soooo jealous because it reminded me that my brothers got puppies for their birthdays when they were younger and I've never had a dog who is actually mine. I mostly took care of their puppies when they got them so I was like I can totally handle this! I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life, plus my doctor has recommended for years that I get a puppy to help me with my anxiety- I usually have one before class every morning because I hate driving even though I live less than a mile from campus- I'm not saying that he's helping just to say it but I haven't had any since I got him and I usually have 4-5 a day. Like hysterical, break down in tears anxiety attacks. He is so sweet and just snuggles all day!

I have been begging my parents for a puppy since I moved into my apartment last summer and they keep telling me now because I don't have time for one between taking 19 credit hours and work :( and they're right, but it's so sad :(

That's awesome about your anxiety attacks though! I never knew dogs could help with that!

As much as I love discussions about food, I have to change the topic.
Fall Out Boy released a new single and I love it. Oh my god.
I am so in love with it! I can picture it being used in a ton of cheer mixes. They need to release a new album and start another tour ASAP because I need more FOB live!

Meet my sweet puppy! His name is Bentley! He's a jackapoo and he has been so good since I got him! He sleeps through every night and knows to pee on his pee pad and not on my apartment floor.... and my roommates are in love with him too which is awesome! My boyfriend bought him for me as an early birthday present because I've been so lonely since I got to college. I have about 2 or 3 hours in-between all of my classes so I have more than enough time to take care of him! I also took him to the vet yesterday and he is as healthy as can be. My roommates also aren't in class while I am and they keep texting me and asking if they can take him out of his cage and spend time with him! I talked to them all about it at the beginning of the semester but they're a huge help with him! and they don't mind and I told them not to feel like they have to take care of him! (sorry just thought i should say that because everyone has been asking me if my roommates hate me now. they love him just as much as I do!) He's a big responsibility but I'm excited to finally have my own puppy, which I've wanted my whole life :) My boyfriend is kind of the greatest!! Best gift I've ever gotten!! (sorry the pictures are huge)
10356167_10152278992686487_5986509826513209450_n.jpg

10678665_10152465492053929_6979540314980043758_n.jpg

Hes such a cutie!

Back