OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Last night was our first home game of the year, and we had a big ceremony. I am a sophomore this year (i play in band, and dont do hs cheer) so i'm required to march around the track in full on marching uniforms. It was terrifying!!!
Anyway, this past summer we got turf field, and so during halftime the Seahawk's Blue Thunder drumline played, and there were 4 seagals to honor the NFL for donating money to pay for our turf. It was really cool!! And before the game we had a big ceremony to honor everyone in the Oso mudslide and say a prayer to a incoming freshman football player who died in the slide. The entire student section wrote his football number on their wrists and held their wrists up and i almost started crying. Then a group of first responders from Oso flew a helicopter with the american flag hanging from it. Seriously one of the most memorable games. Buuuuut we were playing a Catholic school who literally can recruit kids, so we got our butts kicked (48-7). My school is pretty cool!!

BTW: If you don't know where Oso is its in Washington and a very very small community. my town is the closest "big" school, so we have a lot of Oso kids going to our school and so the mudslide 6 months ago was very scary for us.

Our student section did that at a basketball game when I was in high school!

Same, granted my school was 60 years old, but it was probably the capacity crowd and jumping. I loved going to a basketball school! When I feel nostalgic I look at our videos on youtube. We got a reward at Regionals because we had great sportsmanship and spirit lol.

For any Tar Hole fans on the board I'm just going to leave this here :rolleyes:
osqwkw.png

Two of my friends witnessed a proposal at a Chili's once.

I witnessed a proposal in front of the Fruitopia machine in the middle school cafeteria in 8th grade. I win.

Yes they did get married after high school.

They had several children.

They're divorced now. I think they were divorced by 25

But I'm not one to judge or care where anyone gets engaged.

A guy I went to high school with proposed to his girlfriend (who's cheated on him a hundred times) at buffalo wild wings. Doesn't get any more romantic than that. She said yes.
maybe they can have the reception there lol. Every girls dream to get proposed to in buffalo wild wings.

I witnessed a proposal in front of the Fruitopia machine in the middle school cafeteria in 8th grade. I win.

Yes they did get married after high school.

They had several children.

They're divorced now. I think they were divorced by 25

But I'm not one to judge or care where anyone gets engaged.
Lol middle school love <3

I think its so hilarious to me because of the couple. They're so dysfunctional and so not ready for marriage that it just makes it even funnier.

Latest posts

Back