OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
TGIT. Greys. Scandal. How to Get Away with Murder.

Can it be 8pm? I'm ready to go to Shondaland
I am so excited for HTGAWM. I love seeing all of my Harry Potter peeps take new steps with their careers!

@Daniellerae How was he behaving?

--------------------------------------------
On a random note, I spent this weekend doing a mini psychoanalysis on myself and realized that I am extremely sock-prejudicious (did I spell hat correctly?).

ETA: 'that' :p

Last edited:
I am so excited for HTGAWM. I love seeing all of my Harry Potter peeps take new steps with their careers!

--------------------------------------------
On a random note, I spent this weekend doing a mini psychoanalysis on myself and realized that I am extremely sock-prejudicious (did I spell hat correctly?).
Yes, you spelled 'hat' correctly :)

TGIT. Greys. Scandal. How to Get Away with Murder.

Can it be 8pm? I'm ready to go to Shondaland
I still haven't caught up with Scandal! I was at the gym today and saw an ad that it came back on tonight. Time to binge watch the last five or six episodes.

Is How to Get Away with Murder good?

I still haven't caught up with Scandal! I was at the gym today and saw an ad that it came back on tonight. Time to binge watch the last five or six episodes.

Is How to Get Away with Murder good?

The series premier is tonight

I have been watching last seasons American Horror story can't wait for that to start again! I have to say, I like the first season the best!

Every season I get super disappointed with AHS :( it's starts off so well and has such amazing potential and set up all these cool storylines but then ruin half of them and I can't watch it. I never finished the first or third season and was so disappointed for the ending in the second.

Very oddly. Stephen started the interview like he normally would but Bill went off on like 4 tangents about Betsy Ross, tomatoes, fun houses, "private part" sandwiches... Stephen eventually just let him talk and went to break. The second half was more normal, but still kind of weird. If this interview is really him showing signs of dementia, it would make me really sad. I don't think Stephen would put him on the show to exploit him, I think he was honestly just as shocked as everyone else and you can see it in the interview.

Very oddly. Stephen started the interview like he normally would but Bill went off on like 4 tangents about Betsy Ross, tomatoes, fun houses, "private part" sandwiches... Stephen eventually just let him talk and went to break. The second half was more normal, but still kind of weird. If this interview is really him showing signs of dementia, it would make me really sad. I don't think Stephen would put him on the show to exploit him, I think he was honestly just as shocked as everyone else and you can see it in the interview.
That's sad.

Double post but I just want to clarify that by "sock prejudicious" I meant that I LOVE white crew socks, and my brain has made strong associations between crew socks and clean, difficult skills....

Lol so we started learning a new pyramid today and I stand in a hitch on top of a girl in a shoulder sit. This is the first time in my life I've been the top top of a pyramid and standing on one leg. So I got up there first the first time and I was shaking SO bad hahah my sister told me I looked like "a hamster when you're taking it home from the pet store" Lol this is why I'm a base or mid-layer not a top girl.

Latest posts

Back