OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've worked at restaurants since I was 17(4 verrryyy long years now) and I finally got a new non-restaurant job but I'm not sure what to say when I give my two weeks. I've moved around quite a bit since graduating and I've never had to give a reason other than relocating. Any help on how to quit your job but not make the managers hate you?

Going to Fenway Park on Sunday for Derek Jeters last game. Getting pretty excited.
WOW I'm so jealous. I'm a die hard yankees fan and my boyfriend and his entire family are hardcore redsox fans. My boyfriend has a "'mancave" in the basement decorated with everything Redsox thing you could ever imagine... The firs time I came over I was like uuuuuuhhh... This might not work out!! Him and his entire family wore redsox everything the first few months I was with him to try and make me convert. Still a yankees fan!! Haha the rivalry is so fun with him though. Even if people aren't yankees fans, they gotta have some respect for Jeter. He's a legend!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

WOW I'm so jealous. I'm a die hard yankees fan and my boyfriend and his entire family are hardcore redsox fans. My boyfriend has a "'mancave" in the basement decorated with everything Redsox thing you could ever imagine... The firs time I came over I was like uuuuuuhhh... This might not work out!! Him and his entire family wore redsox everything the first few months I was with him to try and make me convert. Still a yankees fan!! Haha the rivalry is so fun with him though. Even if people aren't yankees fans, they gotta have some respect for Jeter. He's a legend!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I like your boyfriend ;)

So I ombred my hair over the summer and it got really, really light and I was tired of it and I didn't want to dye my extensions ombre, so last night I tried to dye it back to my natural color.... Aaaaaaannnnnddddd now my hair is jet black. I'm angry. :banghead: My hair is a pretty dark brown naturally... but you could tell it was brown, not black. Im really upset it just does not look good at all!

So I ombred my hair over the summer and it got really, really light and I was tired of it and I didn't want to dye my extensions ombre, so last night I tried to dye it back to my natural color.... Aaaaaaannnnnddddd now my hair is jet black. I'm angry. :banghead: My hair is a pretty dark brown naturally... but you could tell it was brown, not black. Im really upset it just does not look good at all!
That's exactly what I did at the end of the summer! My friends said it looked good, but I felt completely washed out-looking. In about 2-3 weeks mine faded a little bit and looked a lot less black-black. I'm sure your it looks a lot better than you think it does anyways :)

That's exactly what I did at the end of the summer! My friends said it looked good, but I felt completely washed out-looking. In about 2-3 weeks mine faded a little bit and looked a lot less black-black. I'm sure your it looks a lot better than you think it does anyways :)
I feel SOOOO pale. I hope it starts to fade!!

Back