OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Keebler Coconut Dreams cookies look and taste like Samoas Girl Scout cookies. Thought I'd share if you all like them.

ETA: @Ems I cut my long hair a few years ago. I loved it. My hair at that was hard work and annoying. Right now I debating whether or not to grow my hair long again. I'm back and forth on that decision.

Last edited:
Keebler Dream Coconut cookies look and taste like Samoas Girl Scout cookies. Thought I'd share if you all like them.

ETA: @Ems I cut my long hair a few years ago. I loved it. My hair at that was hard work and annoying. Right now I debating whether or not to grow my hair long again. I'm back and forth on that decision.
Yeah, my long hair just got annoying! It's wavy and super prone to tangle so I HAD to do something with it (braid, bun, etc) or I would have to untangle it every hour. I say don't grow it back, but I'm super biased!

Yeah, my long hair just got annoying! It's wavy and super prone to tangle so I HAD to do something with it (braid, bun, etc) or I would have to untangle it every hour. I say don't grow it back, but I'm super biased!
I hate having wet hair on my back and never liked drying my hair every day. I would put it in a ponytail or bun, but after awhile my hair was breaking. Lol yeah I may just grow it out a bit. Maybe a cute bob. What style do you have now?

I hate having wet hair on my back and never liked drying my hair every day. I would put it in a ponytail or bun, but after awhile my hair was breaking. Lol yeah I may just grow it out a bit. Maybe a cute bob. What style do you have now?
A long bob, just a little below my shoulders. I can still pull it back in a pony tail for work, which is good!

:banghead: :banghead: ughhh i hate my job !!!!!..... i seriously just want to throw my hands up in the air and walk out sometimes. i just got back from taking vacation too, like literally today was my first day back, lol. i hate calling out, but i might just take a personal day and call out tomorrow.

Back