OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm applying for nursing school as well. App is due jan 31 and I want to rip my hair out....I'm in a&p 2 right now and just failed my first exam. I'm so exhausted and just have no drive anymore. I still want to do nursing but it's just so tiring. :(
I feel you. I'm only in my first semester of pre-nursing but I'm just not sure if I'm cut out for it. I'm not lazy or unintelligent, I just don't think I'll be able to get the minimum GPA of 3.75...

Followed him very briefly when cp16 was a teammate with him. After about a week I couldn't take it. He is the poster boy for salty subtweeting of basically everyone. He's one of the reasons I decided not to follow kids unless I knew them personally. Sad thing is I do know him personally. I'm with you, I can't figure out why so many people fangirl. Yes he's attractive and yes he has skills, but I can't deal with how he treats people. And a walk through his Twitter page is about all you need to know in determining that.
I remember a lot of saying that their crushes on him had been ruined; he was essentially the 'hot guy' that had turned into a jerk (in their words). I'm shocked to hear that people were defending him. Being physically attractive really can help you to get away with anything.

Last edited:
Wait what is a stink bug, I have never seen or heard of them ever.

We just have scorpions some times.. I'm still forever scared to walk in the kitchen while it's dark and barefoot, open the fridge and the light comes out and you see a scorpion close by. Ahhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think i'll keep my stink bugs if scorpions are the alternative lol. they're not really scary looking. kind of like a beetle? they can be brownish/gray or green and some have wings. in NJ there are no wings, but these stink bugs on steroids up in NY have wings. they're rather harmless, but when they're threatened (or smushed) they release an awful smell. hence why my vacuum is permanently ruined (well, google says permanently, but i'm determined to get rid of the smell)

I plan on majoring in criminology so I need at least a C average in all sociology classes. I'm on my third try of intro to soc! Don't give up if it's what you want to do :)
If it's what you really want to do, don't give up. There is plenty of time to make up this semester, if not your school career. Stick to your dreams.
Thank y'all for the advice! I'm not going to give up....i'm just losing steam :( I need some serious motivation lol. I don't need A&P 2 to apply since I'll take that with my nursing classes, so regardless of how my grade turns out I can still apply to the program, I just don't want any added pressure when in nursing school.

Thank y'all for the advice! I'm not going to give up....i'm just losing steam :( I need some serious motivation lol. I don't need A&P 2 to apply since I'll take that with my nursing classes, so regardless of how my grade turns out I can still apply to the program, I just don't want any added pressure when in nursing school.

Nursing school is one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life (and that's saying a lot!). Not finishing is one of my biggest regrets - especially getting so far and not finishing.

Truthfully, the part you're in now is the most difficult phase to stay motivated in - it's tough, it's exhausting, and it seems like the reward is still sooooo. far. away! This is where we lost the most people in our program - before they even got to apply to the program!

You've got this. If you can do this, you truly can do anything.

I think getting through the pre-reqs was almost harder than actual school. Study groups were great for me because I would end up explaining everything and it would stick in my brain.

You can do this!

Nursing school is one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life (and that's saying a lot!). Not finishing is one of my biggest regrets - especially getting so far and not finishing.

Truthfully, the part you're in now is the most difficult phase to stay motivated in - it's tough, it's exhausting, and it seems like the reward is still sooooo. far. away! This is where we lost the most people in our program - before they even got to apply to the program!

You've got this. If you can do this, you truly can do anything.
I think getting through the pre-reqs was almost harder than actual school. Study groups were great for me because I would end up explaining everything and it would stick in my brain.

You can do this!
Thank you! I'm glad I have people on here to relate to :)

Nope! Our product is a new red bull but we are just supposed to be the agency that is creating the media plan and stuff for the red bull company

search for "taxonomy of advertising agency names" that should give you some ideas

Nope! Our product is a new red bull but we are just supposed to be the agency that is creating the media plan and stuff for the red bull company

Oh geez yeah that's a little hard. Maybe you could combine all the first letters of your names into a cool ad pun - kinda like the advertising version of NSYNC. But I'll keep thinking.

I took an intense advertising class my last semester. Such a good class but so much work. I learned a ton. Good luck!

Back