OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh geez yeah that's a little hard. Maybe you could combine all the first letters of your names into a cool ad pun - kinda like the advertising version of NSYNC. But I'll keep thinking.

I took an intense advertising class my last semester. Such a good class but so much work. I learned a ton. Good luck!

We were thinking something with our letters but they are all weird ones haha

ive been talking about how i wanted to be leeloo from the fifth element for halloween for years, and im officially going to be Leeloo for halloween this year, cause i finally sat down and found everything for the costume, and spent two days making the orange suspenders from duct tape. oh yeah
:shimmy:

ive been talking about how i wanted to be leeloo from the fifth element for halloween for years, and im officially going to be Leeloo for halloween this year, cause i finally sat down and found everything for the costume, and spent two days making the orange suspenders from duct tape. oh yeah
:shimmy:
Duct tape is the best invention ever. A few years ago I made a My Chemical Romance Kobra Kid jacket for my non-cp using a red windbreaker from Target and black, silver and white duct tape for the designs all over it. I am by no means crafty but it was honestly the best and probably only homemade costume any of my children ever had.

You would definitely make friends! I understand if you are uncomfortable traveling alone but while you are at a competition you already have a bunch of fierceboard people that you can hang out with!
I'm going to Cheersport for the first time this year (and I'm euphoric)! I've never been to anything that big. I'd be happy to meet up and we can be confused together :D
Same on everything. My dream is to do either Cheersport + NCA Allstar or NCA College + Worlds + Summit. But neither would work with school and cheer :( Most realistic for me is Worlds + Summit because they're just 5 days apart and in the same place.
Like @quitthedrama said, you definitely wouldn't be alone at most any comp. You'll be amazed when you first meet up with a few other Fierceboarders and you instantly act like old friends. You can probably arrange for people to stay with as well.
That would be my dream trip - Cheersport, road trip from Atlanta to Dallas (with a lot of gym visits along the way) and then NCA. If I can make it work I'd love to travel with you!

Awww guys thank you so much! :) And I'd fly to Philadeplhia and stay in NJ with a gym I am really close with. Drove with them to Atlanta and stay there few days and than drove/fly to Dallas for NCA and finished my trip with flying to Miami and go on a cruise. It'd be 1 month all together I am cool with traveling alone I'm just scared that I'd alone the whole time. But reading this you make me feel welcomed and excited about the trip. and @Emily please please make it work. We will have the time of our live and we will make memories that we will never forget.

I'm just literally so done with my job, my school team, and everything. If I could I would call my boss and quit tomorrow and leave the team too. I'm just so tired of all the extra ness and bull poop. Idk what to do anymore.

Sidenote: anyone have any tips for applying to chuck e cheese? They're opening one 5 minutes from my house and it's like a childhood dream of mine. Lol

@HeresAThought /anyone else who is a Beyonce fan :

for my dance team at my university we are doing a Bey mashup dance of partition, flawless and a couple other small bits from other Bey songs.
We are kind of stuck on costumes so my question is - If you had to think of an outift that if you saw it you would instantly think Beyonce - what would it be? I was thinking along the lines of a black leo and blazer but not 100% sure. Most people that have done Bey songs have done army style because they were dancing to run the world.

Any input would be helpful!

been so MIA lately ugh. I'm outta the loop and still don't have time to get back into the loop. This is gonna be on crazy semester

Anyone watch the show Greek?? If yes, do Casey and Evan ever back back together? I know who she ends up with at the very end of the series but I liked her with Evan!!

Do you really want to know?

YESSS. I was looking it up on google but I didn't feel like reading lol. I know in the end they aren't together which makes me sad but I want them to at least get back together once.

I just started season two

@HeresAThought /anyone else who is a Beyonce fan :

for my dance team at my university we are doing a Bey mashup dance of partition, flawless and a couple other small bits from other Bey songs.
We are kind of stuck on costumes so my question is - If you had to think of an outift that if you saw it you would instantly think Beyonce - what would it be? I was thinking along the lines of a black leo and blazer but not 100% sure. Most people that have done Bey songs have done army style because they were dancing to run the world.

Any input would be helpful!

I'm bad at this type of thing but denim shorts, fishnets and a plaid flannel? That's what I think of when I think of flawless.

And then I'd have a bra with crystals peeking out

YESSS. I was looking it up on google but I didn't feel like reading lol. I know in the end they aren't together which makes me sad but I want them to at least get back together once.

I just started season two

I watched the series as it aired so it's been awhile but I'm pretty sure Evan gets with Rebecca and they fails

And then Rebecca gets with Cappy and that fails

I think Casey is with Evan while Rebecca is with Cappy and that fails.

Evan also gets with the brown haired president chick I think

Anyway Casey ends up with Cappy because that's how it should be

I watched the series as it aired so it's been awhile but I'm pretty sure Evan gets with Rebecca and they fails

And then Rebecca gets with Cappy and that fails

I think Casey is with Evan while Rebecca is with Cappy and that fails.

Evan also gets with the brown haired president chick I think

Anyway Casey ends up with Cappy because that's how it should be

Okay. So far Rebecca was with Evan like just once night.

Casey and Evan broke up right at the end of season one and Rebecca just started with Cappie.

I'm only on episode one of season two tho

Okay. So far Rebecca was with Evan like just once night.

Casey and Evan broke up right at the end of season one and Rebecca just started with Cappie.

I'm only on episode one of season two tho

Wait I think I lied. I don't think Casey and Evan ever get back together. But I do know Evan gets with Frannie

There's too much cross-relationship ping in that show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back