OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wait I think I lied. I don't think Casey and Evan ever get back together. But I do know Evan gets with Frannie

There's too much cross-relationship ping in that show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh I hate Frannie

I hate her and Evan. After I saw him in the Lifetime Craigslist Killer movie, when I saw him back on Greek, all I saw was "Craigslist Killer"

Hshaha recognized him from a Bring It On movie. He was Brad, the guy Hayden Panettiere's character dated.

I like him in this show because he is really cute!

Hshaha recognized him from a Bring It On movie. He was Brad, the guy Hayden Panettiere's character dated.

I like him in this show because he is really cute!

Also in the end there is a relationship you'll never see coming. It's actually kind of unnecessary but whatev

Does anyone have any tips on how to get your puppy to drink out of the water bowl? The vet told me to keep him on soft food and make it more like a soup until he starts drinking, but he refuses to drink out of the water bowl. Its like he doesn't know what it is! I'm getting kind of frustrated because it worries me that he won't drink. Does anyone have any tips?

Does anyone have any tips on how to get your puppy to drink out of the water bowl? The vet told me to keep him on soft food and make it more like a soup until he starts drinking, but he refuses to drink out of the water bowl. Its like he doesn't know what it is! I'm getting kind of frustrated because it worries me that he won't drink. Does anyone have any tips?
that's weird. It could be the water bowl that he doesn't like. Maybe try another bowl. Is the water really cold? Dogs/puppies like their drinking water really cold.

that's weird. It could be the water bowl that he doesn't like. Maybe try another bowl. Is the water really cold? Dogs/puppies like their drinking water really cold.
I've tried everything! Getting new bowls, putting it on a plate, putting a little chicken broth or juice from his food in it, and its always really cold. Ive never had this problem with any puppies I've had before!

Back