OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is anyone else following random people on Twitter that they didn't follow? I think I'm following @quitthedrama and I didn't even know she had a Twitter. So weird. Wtf Twitter.

Is anyone else following random people on Twitter that they didn't follow? I think I'm following @quitthedrama and I didn't even know she had a Twitter. So weird. Wtf Twitter.
ALL THE TIME. Ever since they added that little follow button on the side of people you don't follow's tweets, at least. Soooo annoying. I accidentally click it alllll the time

haha yeaaahhhhh sorry about that. I like to have some level of online anonymity when it's not work-related. Plus Lilo is an absolute boss and my favorite Disney character.
I hated the little red headed girl... I loved seeing her in episodes because of the drama she caused, but I couldn't stand her.

Whyyyy is it that when someone is gay, its regarded as like, the most interesting information about them...?
My sociology class is talking about Tyler Perry being supposedly gay. These students AND the teacher are like, so involved in finding out if he's gay. Who the frick cares. Its his sexuality, its private.

This girl in front of me is talking about how her moms friend came out and its like the most shocking thing ever and "he wasn't even into girly things".

I CANT. I hate that its always assumed that someone is straight until proven otherwise, and then the fact that people are SO INTERESTED. Sexuality is a private thing, and it surely shouldn't be the topic of conversation in my college course.

</rant>

Resume rant: Someone's sexuality is not public matter, and I hate that its treated that way when someone is anything other than straight.
Agreed. For gay guys it can really stink; their female friends want to dig into every nook and cranny of their private life. Because, you know, girl talk. *eye roll*

On a random note, I had Chipotluh for the first time tonight. It was pretty good, but the manner in which people were had me thinking a burrito could change my life.

Eep I got my senior pic sneak peeks tonight and this is the only cheer one she posted but I love it!
26fa302ea0026258efb740a2d70971b2_zpsaf632e5e.jpg

Okay so what is this post I have seen a bunch on tumblr about Pluto being a planet? The original poster claimed NASA has declared it a planet again. Ummmm. No. It hasn't. If you read their sources, it says the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics had a debate about Pluto being a planet and many of the people there thought it should be reinstated. That's not NASA. That's not the International Astronomical Union who demoted Pluto in the first place. It's a bunch of people, albeit super smart and well-qualified people, who decided they want Pluto to be a planet but don't have the power to reinstate it. So calm down.
Can people please check their sources before making claims?

lol I checked and there is an Ashley following me so I'm guessing it's you! I am not very twitter savvy - I only have one to check up on my kids and to be humored by @ACEDAD !

So my friend from college lives in northern Maine and he takes beautiful photos!

Instagram

This is my favorite, but if anyone is interested in seeing Maine in the fall check them out :)

does anybody know where i can find pictures from the rebel athletics catalog for 2013 where they did the couture style book?
Check the new uniform thread for that season! It might take awhile to dig through all the posts but someone probably posted a link to it there.

Back